| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
The dancers appear to be a teenage couple.
P1, a guy, has short fluffy hair and wears a pair of black-framed glasses, a red vest, has a bow tie and a pair of light purple jeans.
P2, a girl, has long straight brown hair and wears a purple head scarf. She also wears a light blue skirt.
The background is orange and has lots of balloons. It also looks very papery and may have been colored with a crayon. When the tempo slows down, the background turns black, white and grey and so do the dancers.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Turn face to face with your partner while jumping.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Turn back to back with your partner while jumping.
- This is one of two songs sung in German. The other is Moskau which is from the same game.
- Coincidentally, both of these songs are covered.
- This song is apparently about the titular 99 red balloons starting a nuclear war.
- As with UFO, U.F.O. is pronounced as ioo-foo-eeh instead of ioo-eef-ou.
- In Just Dance Now, the song's preview music has been changed; it was originally just beats, but now it has been changed to feature music from the chorus.
- The routine uses a dance move from Take On Me.
- Looking closely at P2's face, she heavily resembles C1 from Safe And Sound.
- Both dancers' faces are visible at some points and both smile throughout the whole routine.
- The last pictogram in the routine has an error: the colors are reversed.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.