| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer is a woman with light green curly hair. She is wearing large turquoise glasses, large blue earrings, turquoise fingerless gloves, a lime green loose off shoulder top, a white belt, dark green calf-length leggings, leg warmers, and peep toe heels.
The background appears to be a purple wall with a lot of pink lines intersecting.
In Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (Wii version), the lines are not stationary, they just spin around. But on the Xbox 360 version and Just Dance 3, the background changes a lot, from the typical purple wall and pink lines to a sky blue wall and diagonal aqua lines falling and more.
From Just Dance 3 onward, there are a total of 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All: Point forward with your right arm, one arm at a time and with your left hand on your head.
Acceptable in the 80s is featured in the following Mashup:
- Hands 'N' Hips
- Silly Hips
- S Snap
- This is the first song by Calvin Harris in the series; it is followed by I Need Your Love, Summer and Blame.
- Consequently, Calvin Harris holds the record of the longest time gap between his debut song (this one) and his second song (I Need Your Love), not including the DLC for this song on the Xbox 360. He beats Avril Lavigne for this record by one game.
- This makes Acceptable in the 80s the only of Calvin's songs to not be put in consecutive games.
- The dancer's glove color is light blue, but in Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, the wave/arrow color is dark green.
- On the PAL covers of Greatest Hits and Best Of, the dancer's blouse is shown to have glitter, although there is no glitter on the dancer's blouse in the routine.
- This is one of only two songs in Just Dance to have both a difficulty and effort rating of 3. The other song is Jerk It Out.
- The routine briefly appears in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- A move in the choreography is vulgarly named: acceptable_boobs.
|Songs in Just Dance|
| A Little Less Conversation • Acceptable in the 80s • Bebe • Can't Get You Out of My Head • Cotton Eye Joe • Dare|
Eye of the Tiger • Fame • Funplex • Girls & Boys • Girls Just Want to Have Fun • Groove Is in the Heart
Heart of Glass • Hot n Cold • I Get Around • I Like to Move It • Jerk It Out • Jin Go Lo Ba • Kids in America
Le Freak • Louie Louie • Lump • Mashed Potato Time • Pump Up the Jam • Ring My Bell • Step by Step • Surfin' Bird
That's the Way (I Like It) • U Can't Touch This • Wannabe • Warm Up • Who Let the Dogs Out? • Womanizer