| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a man. He starts off in a black suit and orange shirt underneath, with a blue tie and shoes. He looks like a government official. He then transforms into a red and green superhero outfit, ihe also has sunglasses and a necklace with the logo $, and stays like that for the rest of the song.
At the start, when the dancer is in a suit, he stands in an area based off of Times Square, made out of a reflective material like glass or plastic. The background is in a general dark blue color, with buildings with electric billboards.
When the dancer transforms into a superhero, the background changes into a scrolling star pattern of red, white, and green, corresponding with the colors on his costume.
In the rapping part, the background turns into a gradient of dark blue, with blue neon lights (buildings) turning on and off like an equalizer. A crowd is cheering in front of the buildings.
For the song, the background toggles through each phase, corresponding to the part in the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Point your fingers to your chest.
Alfonso Signorini appears in the following Mashups:
Alfonso Singorini appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Super Crazy Shake
- After Cercavo Amore, this is the second Italian song to be featured in the series.
- This is also the third italian artist in the series, after Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended) and Cercavo Amore. It's followed by Boys (Summertime Love).
- "I glutei" (buttocks), "f*ga" (p**sy), and "piscia" (piss) are censored. I glutei can still be briefly heard though.
- At the end of the dance a female is walking by and the coach runs up to her. She resembles P1 of Can't Take My Eyes Off You.
- When in superhero form, the dancer looks similar to the second dancer from Safe And Sound.
- In the music video of the song, there is a gameplay from Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley from Just Dance 4.
- The PAL-M versions of Just Dance 2014 has two DLCs from NTSC version: Dançando and The Other Side. However, the NTSC hasn't the PAL exclusives such as this one and Danse (Pop Version).
- There's a dancer card avatar that looks like the superhero, which is available for both regions.
- The song is about Alfonso Signorini, an Italian TV host.
- On the Dolphin Emulator for the Wii, when using the NTSC version of the game, players can access this song with hacks.
- This is the first Fedez song in the series.
- This is the first PAL exclusive to have a male coach; it is followed by Papaoutai.
- Even though the Italian singer Elio (from the pop band Elio E Le Storie Tese) sings the intro and the chorus, he is not credited in any form in the game. This makes this song the first to include Elio in the series.
- The dancer appears in all three all-male Mashups in Just Dance 2015.
|Songs in Just Dance 2014|
| 99 Luftballons • Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) • Applause • Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In|
Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • C'mon • Candy • Careless Whisper • Could You Be Loved
Danse (Pop Version) • Dançando • Feel So Right • Feel This Moment • Fine China • Flashdance ... What A Feeling
Follow The Leader • Gentleman • Get Lucky • Ghostbusters • Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
I Kissed a Girl • I Will Survive • In The Summertime • Isidora • It's You • Just A Gigolo • Just Dance • Kiss You • Limbo
Love Boat • María • Miss Understood • Moskau • Nitro Bot • Pound The Alarm • Prince Ali • Rich Girl • Safe And Sound
She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) • Starships • #thatPOWER • The Other Side • The Way • Troublemaker
Turn Up the Love • Waking Up in Vegas • Where Have You Been • Wild • Y.M.C.A.