| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancers are both men wearing large helmets. P1 has a blue jacket with pink and yellow stripes. P1 wears a blue jacket with sky-blue stripes.During the tunnel scene, whichever dancer is performing less vigorously will get their jacket turned silver until their next vigorous phase.
The dancer is a man. He has short black hair with two yellowish orange streaks. He is wearing a pair of sunglasses and a gold and dark red necklace. He wears arm gauntlets on his left hand and black bracelets on his right. He wears a gladiator shoulder armor on his right shoulder. He wears blue-grey leather pants, a yellow belt and a dark red cloth on the right side of his waist. He is also wearing a pair of black boots. During the chorus the dancer will turn black and his clothing will light up into and orange shade.
The background is a tunnel that contains numerous switching colourful lights. The first set in the preview has purple stage lights with pink floor lights. Next, a long trail of blue lights swirl in the distance. After this, it duplicates on each dancers' side.
A dark purple room with mandalas, blue lines that form tree-like shapes, concentrical circles, fuchsia smoke and blue zig zag lines.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine.
- P1: Step on P2's leg and swing your right hand out.
- P2: Squat down and swing your right hand up.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Extreme Version routine:
Gold Move 1: When first kneeling, quickly get up punching the air and raising both arms.
Gold Move 2: Make an Indian pose, crossing your legs, raising your right arm and putting your left hand on your chest.
Gold Move 3: Lower your arms.
Gold Move 4: Having your arms open, make the same Indian position, but closely.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Gold Move 1 and 4: Lean to the right and move your hands up like a snake while you shake your hips. (Feel so Right)
Gold Move 2: Move your right hand to the right and bring your left hand from in front of your chest to the left. (So Glamorous)
Gold Move 3 and 5: Lunge and bow forward with both hands outstretched behind. (Hit The Lights)
Gold Move 6: Right arm moves forward and down slowly. (Beauty And A Beat)
Animals has a Mashup with the theme of Club. It can be unlocked for 1000 Mojo coins. It features dancers in clubwear. The Mashup is exclusive to eighth generation consoles and Wii.
- Beauty And A Beat (JD4)
- Rabiosa (JD2016)
- Feel So Right (JD2014)
- Good Feeling (JD4)
- We No Speak Americano (JD4)
- Mr. Saxobeat (JD4)
- So Glamorous (JD4)
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (JD2014)
- Domino (JD4)
- Hit The Lights (JD4)
- TiK ToK (JD2)(Remake)
- Sexy And I Know It (JD2014)
- As with Love Me Again, slow motion effects are present in the dancers.
- A UK Radio Version of the song is used where the song is shortened by almost two minutes.
- P1 was teased on Facebook as a silhouette.
- In the YouTube's official photo from Just Dance, the left dancer has pink skin, while in gameplay his skin is white.
- The "f*ck" in "We're the f***in animals" is censored. This was already censored in the original song, but an additional warp is added in the game, to cover up the rest of the word.
- However, this is the only lyric in the song and is repeated twice.
- The song had a different menu square in the E3 demo version of the game.
- In Dance Quests, this song is in a cup titled "Palm Tree".
- P2 appears in the icon of Dance Party, along with some other dancers from the game.
- The extreme dancer recycles moves from I Feel Love, Dance All Nite and Kaboom Pow.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|