| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer is an Apache Indian man with no shirt, but a large necklace down his chest and traditional Apache outfit.
It's a city; on a building there are painted Indian totems, which glow during the chorus.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit the air with your fists.
Gold Move 2: Point to the screen.
Gold Move 3: Act like you are shooting an arrow from bow.
Gold Move 4: Raise your hand as if you are showing something.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup:
Gold Move 1: Raise your hand as if you are showing something. (Apache (Jump On It)).
Apache (Jump On It) has an unlockable Mashup.
- Apache (Jump On It) (JD3)
- Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (JD3)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Iko Iko (JD2)
- Viva Las Vegas (JD2)
- Jungle Boogie (JD2)
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (JD3)
- Rasputin (JD2)
Apache (Jump On It) appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Could You Be Loved
- Da Funk
- Follow The Leader
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- I Will Survive
- Jamaican Dance
- Kiss Kiss (Electro Country)
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Run the Show
- She's Got Me Dancing
- The Final Countdown
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- Wild Wild West
Apache (Jump On It) appears in Puppet/PartyMaster Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Indian Swing
- Indian Ritual
- Indian Whip
- Inidan Feet
- No Way
- New Style Rain Dance
- Rain Dance
- The version of the song used in-game was re-recorded by The Sugarhill Gang, which can be found on iTunes.
- Monster Mash was mentioned in the lyrics of the song.
- However, the Just Dance team removed that part to save time.