| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The coach is a young woman that seems to be a hippie. She has magenta hair, a bandana, a tank top, a blue vest, blue-and-purple cargo pants, and white-and-purple sneakers. She has a sky blue outline.
Remake BearbeitenIn the remake, she is very different and she now has a different color scheme; Her hair and tanktop are orange and yellow, her bandana is pink, her vest is now purple and pink, and her pants have been darkened. It is unknown if her shoe colors have changed as well. She appears to have a darker shade of blue for her outline.
The background is like an alley with a multicolored map of the United States.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Routine:Gold Moves 1: Punch with both of your arms twice
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up with a peace sign. This is the final move of the routine.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup:Gold Move: Punch with both of your arms twice
Are You Gonna Go My Way has an unlockable Sweat Mashup.
- Satisfaction (JD2)
- Firework (JD2)
- Venus (JD3)
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat) (JD3)
- Futebol Crazy (JD2)
- Are You Gonna Go My Way (JD3)
Are You Gonna Go My Way is featured in the following Mashups:
- The Beta dancer of Futebol Crazy appears in the sweat mashup for some reason, but only for the Xbox 360 version. For the Wii and PS3, only the pictogram color is changed. Also, in the Kinect version, there isn't any ball coming from anywhere.
- In the Mashup, the pictograms for this dancer are in a darker shade of blue.
- Are You Gonna Go My Way's Sweat Mashup is the only one in Just Dance 3 where the original coach appears.
- The Mashup is the final unlockable Sweat Mashup.