| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the Dancers Bearbeiten
P1 is a woman with long, flowing black hair. She is wearing an orange bra, red skirt with underwear, and heeled sandals. She also wears a yellow and red necklace and yellow bracelets on her left hand.
P2 BearbeitenP2 is a man with a butch cut. He is wearing a yellow shirt, a brown sleeveless coat, jeans with a black belt, black shoes and a brown tie. He also has a wristwatch on his left hand.
The background looks like a boardwalk near the ocean at sunset. There are some lights and trees surrounding the boardwalk.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are four Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Swivel down and up. (Sympathy For The Devil)
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Get up and put your hands to the air slowly. (Sympathy For The Devil)
Gold Move 3: Jump and punch down with your right fist. (Just Dance (Sweat))
Bailando has a Mashup that can be unlocked for 20 Mojo coins. Its theme is "Let's Rock!" and features dancers in rock fashion.
[GM#] - indicates a Gold Move. The # refers to the Gold Move's chronological number.
- We R Who We R (JD4)
- So What (JD4)
- Part Of Me (JD4)
- Sympathy For The Devil (JD2) [GM1] [GM2] [GM4] [GM5]
- Just Dance (Sweat) (JD2014) [GM3]
- Wake Me Up (JD2014)
- Miss Understood (JD2014)
- Crazy Christmas (JD2)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
- Venus (JD3)
- The Other Side (JD2014)
- Beauty And A Beat (JD4)
- Although there are several different versions of the song (an English version featuring Sean Paul, a Brazilian Portuguese version featuring Luan Santana, and a European Portuguese version featuring Mickael Carreira), it is the original Spanish version which is used in the game.
- P1's dress was originally purple but was changed to red at the last minute, presumably because a video of it had the purple dress and it was a bit new.
- This is the Twelveth Spanish song in the Just Dance series, after Mamasita, Boom, Jambo Mambo, I Like It, Aserejé (The Ketchup Song), Livin' la Vida Loca, María, Limbo, Can't Get Enough, Follow The Leader and Macarena. It's followed by Rabiosa and En Mi Mundo.
- During the beginning of the song, the lyrics for the second line of the song isn't written correctly. Instead of putting "Cuando tú me miras", they wrote, "Cuando me miras".
- P1's avatar greatly resembles the one for Dançando. Dançando and Bailando essentially translate to dancing in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish, respectively.
- The female dancer resembles the female dancer in I Like It from Just Dance 4, the one from Where Have You Been and also the one from Dançando, both from Just Dance 2014.
- The beginning and the end of the song are shortened.
- P2 is dressed like P1 of Limbo.
- Tequila isn't censored in Speedy Gonzalez either.
- The background resembles Rio de Janeiro.
- The Mashup slows every coach down.
- When 'Bailando' is sung petals in various shades of pink and red are strewn from the left side of the screen.
- Despite being sung, "Loca" and "Boca" are not highlighted during some parts of the song.
- Sometimes, a weird glitch happens: you already get 5 stars from the start even if you didn't get any points.
- In the Mashup, the dancer of Wake Me Up is not seen in black skin in his part of the routine, despite being so in the original routine.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|