| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a woman with the following features:
- Black and curly hair with and orange brooch at the top of the head
- An orange undershirt
- A black vest
- A tie with white and pink diagonal lines
- A black shorts
- Open-toed orange heels.
- A belt and chain attached to the shorts
In her remake, her outfit is more realistic, the colors are the same but now they are shown in a lighter color scheme and slightly glow. Her tie now has purple stripes instead of magenta stripes. Her pants are shown in a slightly bluish color. Her face is less visible and she is now represented with a blue outline instead of a purple outline. Also, her hair is neater.
The extreme dancer is a man with the following features:
- Red hair
- One of the few dancers in the Just Dance Series that has a mustache
- Turquoise head band
- Vest with purple, blue, and yellow stripes
- Purple shorts
- Green socks with a peach stripe
- White and red shoes with purple laces
She is standing in a dark street with lots of cafes and shops. Lots of neon lights with text on it glow up too.
It contains silhouettes of a beach with flamingos, colorful palm trees and stripes that glow. It has a very similar appearance to the background from Mr. Saxobeat.
The Classic routine has 4 Gold Moves, all the gold moves appear in the line.
Gold Moves 1 & 3 : Put your hands at your chin as if you're surprised.
Gold Moves 2 & 4: Put your right hand on the air while your left hand touches your left leg.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine, all of which are the same:
All: Point up once (right arm) and point left twice (left arm).
MashupBearbeitenThere is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup
Only Gold Move: Put your hands at your chin as if you're surprised. (Barbra Streisand)
Barbra Streisand has an unlockable mashup.
- Barbra Streisand (JD3)
- Idealistic (JD2)
- Party Rock Anthem (JD3)
- Think (JD3)
- Venus (JD3)
- Pump Up The Volume (JD2)
Barbra Streisand appears in the following Mashups:
- Beauty And A Beat (JD4)
- Call Me Maybe (JD4)
- C'mon (JD2014)
- Disturbia (JD4)
- Dynamite (JD3)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- Ghostbusters (JD2014)
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (JD2014)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
- Party Rock Anthem (JD3)
- Prince Ali (JD2014)
- Super Bass (JD4)
- Where Have You Been (JD2014)
- Beauty And A Beat (JD4)
- It's You (JD2014)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (JD4)
- Maneater (JD4)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything (JD4)
Both versions of Barbra Streisand appear in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her/his dance moves:
- Clap That Hand
- Hips Lock
- Just Say No
- Side To Side
- Slap It
- Watch Out
- Wind Up Pony
- Free Style
- No Straining
- Techno Break
- Techno Lock
- Techno Slide
- Techno Twitch
- The Extreme background is similar to the background of Mr. Saxobeat.
- The Extreme routine reuses a move from Rockafeller Skank in the part that doesn't give points.
- The extreme dancer messes up the third GM by pointing left once and pointing right twice.
- The dancer appears on the NTSC boxart.
- In the NTSC cover she is displayed with high green-striped socks and has slightly longer hair and different colour scheme.
- In the trailer she is also depicted with slightly longer hair.
- The code for the extreme version is in the buttons of the controller of the console and the order of how they're press. The pattern is up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right.
- This code is also known as the famous Konami Code, a code used in various Konami games as a way to get extra lives or extra content. It fits, as an extreme version is extra content.
- According to Just Dance, the only way to get the code is to purchase any Kellogg's item at Wal-Mart; of course, this has been found to be unnecessary.
- The Extreme routine is a Xbox 360 and Wii exclusive.
- This is the first song by Duck Sauce in the series; it is succeeded by It's You on Just Dance 2014.
- The dancer appears in a lot of Mashups due to the fact that the moves can easily fit into the rhythm of most of the songs in the series.
- In Prince Ali’s Mashup, a move was slowed down to fit the beat of the song.
- This is the first song in the series to have been named after a real person (in this case, the singer Barbra Streisand). It is followed by Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale).
- The Extreme version is affected by a strange glitch: sometimes, the dancer doesn't appear and the score ball is smaller. Of course the song becomes unplayable and all you can do is just to press the A button to turn on the score ball's light.
- A scene from the dance is featured in the 2014 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Wesley Enriquez designed a dress called City Chains for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which takes inspiration from this song.
- The song has been shortened by about 47 seconds from the beginning.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY3C9efQJ-A (see description)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CFmCsZcnX0
| Barbra Streisand • Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • Fine China • Good Feeling • Pound The Alarm|
Run the Show • #thatPOWER • What Makes You Beautiful • Where Have You Been • Wild Wild West