Appearance of the DancersBearbeiten
The routine involves a dance crew of four young men. All of them wear dark blue catsuits with matching shoes. they look like superheroes.
P1's suit is mostly pink, and he is seen wearing a blue visor.
P2's suit is mostly green, and he is wearing a dark blue headband with a green streak.
P3's suit is mostly cyan. He is also wearing a blue visor.
P4's suit is mostly red. He is wearing a blue headband with a red streak across.
The background is a bright cloudy sky with the moon exposed. At "oh oh oh," it quickly transitions to a dark blue background with colourful rays of light flying about. As the gold moves occur, a row of pink, green, sky blue, and red panels appear behind the matching dancers. Afterwards, the original cloudy background moves upwards into a darker scene.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each of the coaches in the Classic routine:
- P1: Look to the left and keep your body forward with your arms behind you.
- P2: Bend and cross your right leg (switches to left once) and extend your arms down.
- P3: Throw your arms in the air and lift your right leg.
- P4: Punch the air with your right fist, keeping your left arm by your side.
- The second and fourth gold moves occur during the end of the chorus.
- The first and third gold moves occur during the verses.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Gold Move 1: Slightly kneel on your left leg with both hands by your hips (María (Sweat)).
Gold Move 2: Lower both of your arms (Follow The Leader (Sweat)).
Gold Move 3: Raise your arms slowly from below (Flashdance … What A Feeling).
Best Song Ever has an unlockable Mashup with the theme Fitness. It takes the role of a Sweat Mashup. It is the only "Sweat Mashup" in Just Dance 2015.
[GM#] - indicates a Gold Move. The # refers to the Gold Move's number.
- Boomsday (JD3)
- Ghostbusters (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Summer (Fitness Dance) (JD2015)
- I Kissed a Girl (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Gentleman (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (Sweat) (JD2014) [GM2]
- Troublemaker (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling (JD2014) [GM3]
- María (Sweat) (JD2014) [GM1]
- Limbo (Sweat) (JD2014)
Best Song Ever appears in the following mashup:
- You're On My Mind (Quatro)
- This is the fifth song by One Direction in the series; it follows What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, Kiss You, and One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks). It is followed by No Control.
- This is the third song by One Direction that is a dance crew, after What Makes You Beautiful and Kiss You from Just Dance 2014; it is followed by No Control.
- This routine uses the official choreography of the song's last chorus in the official music video.
- At the end of the song, you can see the astronaut of Only You (And You Alone) in the far background.
- Dirty mouth is not censored, possibly because the girl described in the lyrics is said to be the daughter of a dentist, which could lead one to assume that she meant "dirty" as in "unhygienic". Also ''Can I take you home with me?'' should have been censored, because it refers to sex.
- In the fitness mashup, which consists almost entirely of sweat dancers, the coach in Flashdance ... What a Feeling is the only one not to have originated from any sweat modes.
- The final moves for Limbo's Sweat Mode in the Fitness Mashup come after the song ends.
- The Fitness Mashup for this song is the only actual Sweat Mashup in the entirety of Just Dance 2015.
- In the menu icon, their positions are different than in the actual routine; they are displayed as (from the left to the right): P2-P3-P1-P4.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語