|Hier geht es um das Lied von Katy Perry. Nicht zu verwechseln mit das Lied von will.i.am mit einem ähnlichen Namen.|
| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman wearing a pastel-schemed costume. She is wearing a pink and sky blue top with sprinkles, a yellow and pink layered skirt, yellow polka-dot stockings with pink cupcake prints and blue high heeled boots. She has long marigold hair tied in a ponytail braid and is wearing a floral wreath made of teddy bears and button flowers. She is wearing very heavy makeup consisting of blusher and eyeliner.
The background has a pastel scheme. There are also pictures of cake and confectionery appearing. It is supposed to give the dance a birthday feel. You can see many macaroons around and you can also see them with candles lit.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, 4 and 5: Throw both of your arms up in the air while you lift up your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Jump up with your legs fully up and hold both hands out as if you're confused.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Mashup, both of which are the same:
All: Open both of your arms (Part Of Me).
Birthday has an unlockable Mashup with the theme "Best of Katy" and only features dancers from Katy Perry songs.
[GM#] - indicates a Gold Move. The # refers to the Gold Move's number.
- Birthday (JD2015)
- I Kissed A Girl (JD2014)
- Hot N Cold (JD)
- Waking Up In Vegas (JD2014)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- Teenage Dream (JD3)
- Firework (JD2)
- Part of Me (JD4) [GM1&2]
- E.T. (JD3)
- Dark Horse (P2) (JD2015)
Party Master Mode
Birthday has a Party Master Mode available. Here are the captions in order of appearance.
(Captions in bold indicate a Song Switch.)
- Purple Punch/Model Walk/Fluo Clock/Lonely Walk
- Angry Teen/Why Me/Street Robot/Snap Dance
- Hippie Mill/Cute Wrestler/Pendulum Whip/Clean Up
- Glamorous Walk/Sunny Cross/Disco Hips/Crazy Slide
- Cross Jumpy/Crossfire/Built For This/Maps
- Take My Hand/Puppet Self Control/Violent Walk/Electro Chill
- Fit My Knees/Angry Girl/Hippie Shake/Running Cheerleader
- Move Like Eighties/Futuristic Stretching/Modeling/Girly Balance
- Come Here/Release My Head/Haunted Arm/Side Walk
- Let's Moonwalk/Prisoner/Don't Move/Up And Down
- African Dance/Energetic Girl/Built For This/Holding Out for a Hero
- Cute Smash/Hippie Fight/Release Me/Be Sweet
- Charismatic Distress/Tiger Claws/Run Like Eighties/Dog Lock
- Serious Fitness/Glamorous Jump/Puppet's Holding/Feel The Groove
- Stupid Balance/Running Weird/Skiing Back/Why Me
- Elegant Lock/Catching Disco/Happy Cheerleader/Fast Run
- Hippie Wave/Too Cool For You/Holding Out for a Hero/Summer
- Delicate Stretch/Explorer On The Ground/Rain Dance/Eighty Slow
- Come On/Djole/Forgot My Legs/Disco Waves
- I'm So Soft/Feel Bollywood (Glitch)/Cheerleader's Storm/African Mill
- Electro Chill/Happy Rasputin/Summer/Maps
- Be The Wind/Enjoy And Slide/Radical Geometry/Stay Away
- Explorer's Lash/Cardio Training/Wake Up Mind/Catch The Fur
- Hippie Ragga/Dog Walk/Weird Rythme/Feel The Groove
- Hourra/Wipe Away/Shoot The Light/Super Crazy Shake
Birthday has a Community Remix.
The following are featured:
- JinxyPeach [USA]
- JulioCesarBrasi [Brasil]
- rfmckinleyport [Brasil]
- AzoozHunaiyyan [USA]
- Lizergieskal [Greece]
- Lathia [Germany]
- Navya03 [USA]
- Leticia___Faria [USA]
- robertokirby386 [USA]
- ZillyZucchhini [USA]
- clem12389 [France]
- Charell3 [USA]
- Ivan Eduh [Brasil]
- Kondzix06 [Poland]
- Pinkgoth1 [UK]
- Francision69 [USA]
- MohammedAlsaif [USA]
- jaulea1 [USA]
- Facchi [Brasil]
- LG4907 [USA]
- mzmpicchiatti [Mexico]
- EdherThulio [Brasil]
- Moogly-H [Australia]
- AG_Butterfly [Russia]
- klakisyanyan [Mexico]
- ourifia alibi [France]
Appearances in Mashups
Birthday appears in the following Mashup:
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- This was revealed in the ESRB's rating summary. The following 3 lines are referenced as suggestive:
- "Pop your Perignon"
- "So let me get you/In your birthday suit"
- "Boy when you're with me/I'll give you a taste"
- However, none of these lyrics were censored in-game.
- "Pérignon" is a brand of champagne, "Birthday suit" refers to nudity, and "I'll give you a taste" refers to a French kiss. "Birthday suit" may not have been censored because the dancer points to her clothes as if it was a birthday suit, or because it's the title's name.
- This is the tenth song by Katy Perry song in the series. It is followed by Dark Horse.
- This choreography reuses a move from Roar.
- Also, the background dancers use a move from Pound The Alarm at some moments.
- The dancer's face is clearly seen.
- Just Dance 2015 came out in October, which is the same month as Katy Perry's birthday (Oct 25). The fact that this song by her is birthday themed will be featured makes it a huge coincidence. Not only this, but the game also comes out just days before her birthday (either on October 21 or 23rd).
- Unlike other dancers with makeup that is hardly visible in game, this dancer's makeup is clearly visible.
- Birthday has a move similar to Primadonna. The move is that both coaches turn to each of their sides and "blow" the candles or chandeliers respectively.
- This dancer's makeup scheme makes her face very visible, which is also happened to Break Free, Price Tag and Take On Me.
- Her skirt sometimes gets in the way.
- There is a brief glitch in the track's party master mode (Only in Wii U), if you select the caption "Feel Bollywood" at some point, the Jai Ho! coach isn't synced up with the pictograms.
- The dancer lip syncs "Happy Birthday" every time the line is sung.
- The Mashup for this song only features other songs by Katy Perry. The dancers for all the songs by Katy Perry, except Roar, are featured in the Mashup.
- This is the first time a dancer from any non-Solo routine (in this case, a Trio) is used as a Solo dancer (the Dark Horse lead dancer).
- Also, this is the only Just Dance 2015 Mashup that features at least one dancer from every game of the main series.
- When unlocking the avatar for this song after playing it, the lipstick is absent. However, when you look at it in the Avatar Shop, the lipstick appears.
- The first time Hot n Cold appears in the Mashup, the transition is not smooth like in other Mashups, but rather, it seems very sudden much like the transitions in Maneater's Mashup.
- There was a VIP on the World Dance Floor named Aurélie during most of November 2014. Players could dance with her while this song was played on the World Dance Floor.
- In the preview video, the arrows for the pictograms were dark pink, despite the glove being red.
- This song won in the Favorite Choreo category on the second Just Dance Awards.
- In some beta gameplay snapshots, the coach appears to have a blue glow instead of a solid border like in the final version. In another, the coach's outline is orange instead of blue.
- This is one of the songs selected for the Just Dance 2015 World Cup.
- The dancer was used as a promotional figure for E3.
- Birthday was used by Just Dance to celebrate National Dessert Day 2015 on Twitter.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|Party Master Modes|
| Birthday • Built For This • |
Holding Out for a Hero • I Will Survive • Just Dance • Love Boat • Maps • She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) • Starships
Summer • Troublemaker • Where Have You Been