|Hier geht es um Mick Jackson's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Calvin Harris' song with a similar name.|
The dancers are a family. There is a dad, daughter, son, and the mom on the far right. In the extreme version there is a female dancer.
- P1 is the father of the family.
- A crew cut with a partially shaved beard
- Red sweater with a black and white design on it
- Plain black pants
- Purple shoes
- P2 is the daughter.
- Fairly long brown and poofy hair
- An orange shirt with a skirt overall
- Purple socks and red sneakers
- P3 is the son.
- Orange cap to cover his baldness up
- A sweater vest with a purple undershirt on
- Bright orange pants and purple sneakers
- P4 is the mother of the family.
- Poofy yellow hair (possibly a wig)
- A sparkly blue top and an orange waistband
- Plain black jeans
- Red shoes
- Black short hair braided and looks like a spider
- A yellow tie up crop top with a blue sports bra under it
- Blue polka dot tights
- Blue, pink, and yellow sneakers
The background resembles a family house where you can see a door, a lamp, two couches, a centerpiece, a big window, stairs, a big TV and a picture of the family together.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in the Classic routine:
Gold Move 1 (P2): Open your arms.
Gold Move 1 (P3): Shake your hand.
Gold Move 1 (P1 & P4): Make a half-circle with your hands.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands up and shake them slightly.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Spin around.
Gold Move 4: Lift your right hand down.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Blame It on the Boogie has a Sweat Mashup that can be purchased for 5 Mojocoins.
- Fine China (Extreme) (JD2014)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- Ghostbusters (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Superstition (JD4)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD1)
- D.A.N.C.E. (JD2)
- I Kissed a Girl (JD2014)
- Wild Wild West (Extreme) (JD4)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- I Will Survive (JD2014)
- It's You (JD2014)
- Fine China (Classic) (JD2014)
- Forget You (JD3)
Blame It on the Boogie is featured in the following Mashup:
- You're On My Mind (Quatro)
- It is the second song in the main series that there are children coaches in the main series. Because P2 reappears in Could You Be Loved in a different outfit. Also, they are performed by the same person.
- The start is like a sitcom.
- This is the second Jackson 5 song in the series. The first was I Want You Back.
- The dancers in American Girl show up when I was raised by television is heard. It is a reference to the sitcom theme of the routine.
- P2 messes up on quite a few moves.
- The credited artist is Mick Jackson, but the singer they used for Just Dance 2014 was The Jackson 5's version.
- Even though the Mashup is a "Sweat" Mashup, the Mashup only features one Sweat dancer.
- This is the first song in the series to have both a Sweat Mashup and an Extreme routine.
- The dancer from Extreme has an effect near her glove just like the dancers from Michael Jackson: The Experience.
- The Extreme routine is not available on Wii due to not enough storage to hold the alternate.[Bearbeiten]
- It's the only Extreme Routine which is not available for all consoles.
- Since this routine is not featured on Wii, the coach is not featured in Mashups nor Party Master Modes so far.
- In the Mashup, Fine China (Extreme)'s dancer is frozen for a little bit in the beginning.
- In the Mashup, the D.A.N.C.E. Gold Move isn't counted as a Gold Move.
- The Mashup of Troublemaker also has this problem.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
| Barbra Streisand • Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • Fine China • Good Feeling • Pound The Alarm|
Run the Show • #thatPOWER • What Makes You Beautiful • Where Have You Been • Wild Wild West
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語