| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a female teenager with black hair in a bob cut. She wears a purple blouse that says JD over a yellow shirt, a navy blue belt, red capris pants, blue socks and navy blue and white shoes.
The background looks like a city. The dancer is dancing on top of a high rise building. There are signs that say JD and Fresh on the right.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bring your right hand down.
Gold Move 2: Bring both hands up slowly.
- This is one of three songs in Just Dance Wii 2 to have a 3+ Effort Rating, along with Suirenka and We Can Fly.
- Pump It has an effort of 3+ too, but only in that game.
- This is the first time the score tracker appears reflected on the floor along with the scores (Perfect, Good, OK, X).
- The coach looks like a girl in the music video and the building slightly resembles the place where they dance.
- The dance comes from the original choreography, just like many other songs in the Japanese series.
- About 50 seconds of the song have been cut out.