| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
DancerBearbeitenThe dancer, a woman, is wearing a headband, a teal short sleeved shirt with a black leotard, and a yellow belt around the leotard. She is wearing a pair of green sneakers and black and teal wrist bands. She now has a purple outline.
The background is in the layout of a gym. There are lockers, barbell and neon caption "Body Movin'" glowing in light green color, with a boy flexing his muscles and two tigers at his sides.
The song has 4 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1 & 4: Act like you are spinning a record with both of your hands.
Gold Move 2: Point to the screen with both of your hands.
Gold Move 3 (JD2): Put both of your hands up.
Gold Move 3 (JDNOW): put your left arm up and your right arm near your chin.
Body Movin' appears in the following Mashups:
Body Movin' appears in Puppet Master Modes and Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves.
- Body Punch
- Not At All
- The dancer reappears as P1 in Hungarian Dance No. 5 on Just Dance 3. It also has a different color scheme.
- The ship is docking, interlocking, freak and wine are not censored, despite having risque meanings.
- Oh, excuse me! replaces Ooh, goddamn!.
- As with Call Me, there was going to be visible facial features in the remake. This was later changed.
- The dancer looks farther away from the screen on the Just Dance Now icon.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, Gold Move 3 consists off a totally different move. This is the first time a part of the choreography is changed in its remake.