| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a woman with the following features:
- A 50's styled red costume with orange straps
- An orange clincher around the waist
- She sports a pink strawberry on the left hip and a red side ponytail, with a pink hairpiece.
- Orange pumps
The background seems to be a collection of 50's-style advertisements related to Californian culture. Reflections of the dancer are also seen. During Snoop Dogg's part, the raccoon from Pop Star in the background starts dancing.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:All: Put your right hand on your left shoulder.
California Gurls appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Other Man
- Birthday (Best of Katy)
- Blurred Lines
- Call Me Maybe
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Just Dance
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Moves Like Jagger
- Summer (Girl Power)
- Where Have You Been
- Pound The Alarm
- So What
California Gurls appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Crazy Pin-Up
- Dog Walk
- Lady's Disdain
- Pin-Up Kick
- Pin-Up Push
- Pin-Up Walk
- Running Pin-Up
- Windscreen Wiper
- There is another song called California Girls that's by the Beach Boys. The differences between that one and this song are the title spelling and lyrics.
- This is one of three songs by Katy Perry on Just Dance 3. Also on this game are E.T. and Teenage Dream, however, those are only available on the Best Buy edition or PAL Xbox 360.
- This is the third of the twelve songs by Katy Perry on Just Dance.
- This is also the second Katy Perry's song that have censored words.
- Sex, We Freak, Freak, Buns, A** and Weenies are censored.
- On Just Dance Now, the censored words sung by Katy Perry are not replaced with the three dots (...). The censored words sung by Snoop Dogg are, however.
- The coach makes a cameo in Just Dance's background.
- The dancer is wearing a fifties-style bathing suit, even though the song was released in 2010.
- There's an avatar for the dancer on Just Dance 2014. If playing as Happy on the Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 (PS Move Version), it will be the default icon.
- The raccoon in the background is the same raccoon from Pop Star, which is on Just Dance Wii 2 along with this song.
- However, in this appearance, it has a different color palette.
- In the beta version, the background of Take Me Out can be seen in the background.
- The routine recycles a move from Girlfriend.
- In Just Dance 2016, Snoop Dogg had a verse on Stuck On A Feeling that was cut in the final game which would've been his second appearance.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.