|Hier geht es um Blondie's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Carly Rae Jepsen's song with a similar name.|
"Call Me" by Blondie is featured on Just Dance 2.
Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer is a woman with the following features:
- Green pony tailed hair
- A light green top
- Dark green leggings
- A big pink belt with silver jewels and earrings
- Pink platform shoes.
In her remake, her hair is now in a shade of dark blue and her shirt is now cyan with dark blue stripes. Her pants are also dark blue - with a single pink stripe - and her bracelet is in a shade of blue as well.
Just Dance 2 Bearbeiten
The stage has a dark steel background with phone cords all around it and stage lights on the floor.
Just Dance Now Bearbeiten
In the remake, the background is pink and the cords are light blue and black; there are also some lights on the floor. Whenever, the Gold Move occurs, it gets darker, and it turns blue in the bridge.
There is a total of 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Shake both of your arms.
Call Me appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Flying Down
- Smack 'N' Throw
- Touch Me
- Whip 'N' Throw
- This is the second Blondie song in the series; it was preceded by Heart Of Glass on Just Dance.
- This song has an avatar on Just Dance 2014. To get it, you must reach the Level 800 on the World Dance Floor.
- It also has an avatar on Just Dance 2015; to get it, simply achieve Level 5 on the World Dance Floor.
- There are two lines that aren't in English: the first is "Amore chiamami" (Italian) and the second is "Appelle moi mon chéri" (French) (note the accent is missing on the é); they both mean "Call me my dear". Because of this, it's the first song in the series to feature three different languages.
- "Wine" (in "We can share the wine") was not censored, despite the fact that it would later be censored in C'mon.
- The remake was meant to have a background closer to the original one and blue lipstick and make-up on the dancer's face; it was removed later on.
- The dancer is featured on the front of the NTSC boxart but with a different color scheme (She has a purple outfit instead of a green one).
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, there is a beta pictogram, that also appears on a screenshot of a Beta gameplay.
- The song samples I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- The guitar on this pictogram (as the Just Dance 2 version) doesn't appear in the Sweat video.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語