| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a woman in a blue and golden yellow Renaissance dress. She wears blue heels and a pink glove. She also has short red hair and a yellow outline.
The background resembles a stage (most likely an Auditorium Theater used for plays and opera shows). There are bright spotlights shining in the background, along with mist. The spectators' area can also be seen lit in the far background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms near your body with an angle of a distance.
Gold Move 2: Use both your hands to brush down your head.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms up to make your body look like a vertical "X". This is the final move in the routine.
- One player gets 3 stars.
- One player gets 4 stars.
- One player gets 5 stars.
- Get all Gold Moves.
- Get the "Eneregetic" Dance Style.
- Get GOOD when "Cercavo Amore" is sung.
Cercavo Amore appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Opera Time
- Peek a Boo
- Frau Frau
- The dancer's dress gets in the way during some points in the routine.
- At the end of the Want U Back routine, the Want U Back dancer can be seen "photo-bombing" this routine. The image of it is far in the background, as it may not be recognized by many NTSC players.
- The song was briefly released on Just Dance Now about two months prior to its actual release, only for it to be removed soon after.
- During production, the coach's glove was longer than in the final version.
- This song and Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) are the only songs in Italian in the series. However, Born This Way does have some Italian lines.