The routine is a dance crew of men (P1 and P3) and women (P2 and P4).
P1 is a guy with a beard and sunglasses. He wears a purple cap, a yellow top with blue patterns on his sleeves, green shorts and purple-yellow sneakers.
P2 is a girl with her hair tied in a fishtail. She is wearing a flower crown with blue and pink flowers, a gold necklace, a jeans jacket, a black bikini top, a purple-pink skirt and gladiator sandals (which looks similar to what Cool for the Summer is wearing).
P3 is a guy with long hair tied up into a ponytail. He is wearing a yellow and velvet lined fedora, a green tee with pink print, dark red pants and yellow-black sneakers.
P4 is a girl with her hair tied up in a bun with a purple band and is wearing sunglasses. Her top is aqua blue colored and she is wearing a gold necklace. She is also wearing dark red shorts with a yellow belt and is seen with neon green sandals.
The background appears to be a wavy sparkling water-reflection that changes colors throughout the routine. At some points of the routine, the water is normal. Some palm trees can be seen in the reflection.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine.Gold Move 1, 2, and 4: Move your hips after placing your hands on them.
Gold Move 3: This is a wave Gold Move starting from P4 to P1: P4, put your hands near your eyes, P3, put your right hand near your head, P2, shake your hand, and P1, put your hand above your eyes.
- The track was hinted upon in This Is How We Do’s Behind-the-Track interview.
- In the preview, the pictogram for the Gold Move lacks a gold outline.
- This is because, in the preview, the pictograms were in development.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer, OMI is erroneously credited as Omi.
- P1 has a similar appearance to The World is Ours (in terms of clothes) and Thibaut Orsoni (in terms of facial features), P2 resembles P1 from Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In and Cool For The Summer, P3 resembles P2 from Alright and P4 resembles Mr. Saxobeat, American Girl, I Love It and Cool for the Summer.
- The routine reuses a move from I Luh Ya Papi.
- This is the sixth remix to be featured in the series after Funplex (CSS Remix), Body Movin', Sympathy For The Devil, Satisfaction, Kung Fu Fighting and Macarena.
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語