| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The routine is a dance crew of men (P1 and P3) and women (P2 and P4).
P1 is a guy with a beard and sunglasses. He wears a purple cap, a yellow top with blue patterns on his sleeves, green shorts and purple-yellow sneakers.
P2 is a girl with her hair tied in a fishtail. She is wearing a flower crown with blue and pink flowers, a gold necklace, a jeans jacket, a black bikini top, a purple-pink skirt and gladiator sandals (which looks similar to what Cool for the Summer is wearing).
P3 is a guy with long hair tied up into a ponytail. He is wearing a yellow and velvet lined fedora, a green tee with pink print, dark red pants and yellow-black sneakers.
P4 is a girl with her hair tied up in a bun with a purple band and is wearing sunglasses. Her top is aqua blue colored and she is wearing a gold necklace. She is also wearing dark red shorts with a yellow belt and is seen with neon green sandals.
The background appears to be a wavy sparkling water-reflection that changes colors throughout the routine. At some points of the routine, the water is normal. Some palm trees can be seen in the reflection.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine.Gold Move 1, 2, and 4: Move your hips after placing your hands on them.
Gold Move 3: This is a wave Gold Move starting from P4 to P1: P4, put your hands near your eyes, P3, put your right hand near your head, P2, shake your hand, and P1, put your hand above your eyes.
- The track was hinted upon in This Is How We Do’s Behind-the-Track interview.
- In the preview, the pictogram for the Gold Move lacks a gold outline.
- This is because, in the preview, the pictograms were in development.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer, OMI is erroneously credited as Omi.
- P1 has a similar appearance to The World is Ours (in terms of clothes) and Thibaut Orsoni (in terms of facial features), P2 resembles P1 from Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In and Cool For The Summer, P3 resembles P2 from Alright and P4 resembles Mr. Saxobeat, American Girl, I Love It and Cool for the Summer.
- The routine reuses a move from I Luh Ya Papi.
- This is the sixth remix to be featured in the series after Funplex (CSS Remix), Body Movin', Sympathy For The Devil, Satisfaction, Kung Fu Fighting and Macarena.
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|