Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer switches between 5 outfits. The first outfit is Santa in his regular attire. The second outfit appears as if Santa was on the beach, with a green shirt with fruit on it, sandals and red shorts. The third outfit (the main one) has Santa appear like he's in a rock band, dressed in a wrapping paper wife beater with red ripped jeans. His fourth outfit doesn't really seem to be describable in words, although it does appear that he's wearing overalls. His fifth outfit is a cowboy, complete with a fedora and spurred boots. His final outfit is, once again, regular Santa. All of the dancer have green sandals/boots.
The background is in a snowy forest and later changes to a city. In the remake, the sky seems to indicate that it is sunset.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Move your arms fast as if to say "Here I am".
Gold Move 2: Make a circle with your right arm as you're playing an air guitar.
Crazy Christmas appears in the following Mashups:
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Livin' la Vida Loca
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Take On Me
- Teacher (Costume Party)
- The Final Countdown
- What Makes You Beautiful
Crazy Christmas appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Christmas Seagull
- Fighting Santa
- Flying Santa
- Hard Rock Santa
- Old Country
- Pony Express
- Santa's Ballet
- This song was a free DLC for Just Dance 2 from December 17th to December 27th.
- This was the first time when a song was a free DLC, but then had to be paid for after a certain date. The second time was with Here Comes the Hotstepper in the same game and the third time was with The World is Ours in Just Dance 2014.
- The dancer has relatively 'human' skin, unlike the normal dancers, who usually have white skin.
- This song is created by Ubisoft, like Dagomba, Futebol Crazy, Why Oh Why and Skin-To-Skin: in fact, on YouTube you will find nothing about the song besides Just Dance.
- A Community Remix was planned for this song in Just Dance Now. But it was cancelled for an unknown reason.
- If the Community Remix hadn't been cancelled, it would have become the second song with a Community Remix in Just Dance Now, and also the first song from Just Dance 2 with a Community Remix.
- This is the first Christmas themed song, the second one is Jingle Bells on Just Dance Kids 2, the third one is XMas Tree on Just Dance 2015 and the fourth one would have been All I Want for Christmas Is You.
- The scores (X, OK, GOOD and PERFECT) go through everything in the background.
- The Beta background had more details and it was pointed to a blue palette.
- The song samples three classic Christmas songs - Jingle Bells, O Christmas Tree and We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Jingle Bells will later be sampled in XMas Tree.
- In the credits of Just Dance Now, those songs are called: “Jingle Bells 2", “O Christmas Surf”, “We Wish U A Merry Skaristmas”, “Country Bells”, “We Wish You An Indie Christmas”.
- After Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) and That's the Way (I Like It), this is the third song to have a completely revamped background (with the colour change).
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 2|
| American Boy • Barbie Girl • Born To Be Wild • Chicken Payback • Come On Eileen • Crazy Christmas • Crying Blood|
Down By The Riverside • Firework • Futebol Crazy • Here Comes the Hotstepper • It's Not Unusual • Kung Fu Fighting
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) • Maniac • Moving on Up • Nine In The Afternoon • Pon de Replay
Professor Pumplestickle • Pump Up The Volume • Skin-To-Skin • Song 2 • Spice Up Your Life • Why Oh Why
You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語