|Hier geht es um das Lied von Queen. Nicht zu verwechseln mit das Lied von Anja mit einem ähnlichen Namen.|
| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1, is a woman, wearing a pink dress with a blue belt. Her jacket and hair are a very dark blue-green color. The female is also wearing a pink diadem and blue earrings and high-heels.
P2, is a man, dressed in mostly dark blue-green colours, but he's wearing a pair of pink glasses, a pink belt and a blue jacket. His hair is dark green like P1.
The dancers are at a rainy Movie Drive-In in the evening. The movie on display appears to be about the two dancers and is styled like an old silent movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
- All Gold Moves (P1): Put your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hip.
- All Gold Moves (P2): Point at P1 with both of your hands.
- This is the only Queen song in the series.
- The dancers bear similarities with the beta dancers on the PAL cover.
- Unlike several of the other remade songs, the dancers appear on the remade square with poses different from their original square.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, there is a beta pictogram. It represents a move that isn't counted for during the choreo.
- In a Beta picture, P2 has a different haircut.