| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a woman with brown curly hair, a purple and black dress with a gold belt, purple strappy heels and sunglasses.
She looks more realistic, her hair is blue and long, her belt is now pink and her dress is in a darker shade of blue.
It resembles a catwalk that a model would walk down. In the beginning of the song she struts her stuff down the catwalk before starting her dance, making it apparent that she is supposed to be a model. The background consists of flashing lights. There are packs of small circular lights on the wall and stage lights on the floor.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Make a big circle with your right arm.
Crazy in Love appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Blurred Lines
- Just Dance
- Miss Understood
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Prince Ali
- Rich Girl
Crazy in Love appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Just Say NO!
- Pause Repeate
- Raise The Roof
- The coach appears in the background of D.A.N.C.E. with longer hair, blue skin and without clothes' color.
- The song had a different color scheme and longer hair before; you can find more information here.
- The Beta hair style is used in the Just Dance Now remake.
- This is the first song to feature Jay-Z; it is followed by Umbrella.
- However, his part is covered in this song, but not in Umbrella.
- The catwalk appeared was taken from the actual music video for the song.
- This is the first song by Beyoncé in the series; however this is unofficial because the song is covered. It is followed by Beautiful Liar, a song which was also covered.
- The green lines representing hand movements in the final version of the dance may have come from the beta dancer, which had a green glove. This (the lines) was not changed despite the fact that the final dancer's glove was changed to orange.
- It has been fixed in the Wii version of Greatest Hits.
- The caption "Just Say NO!" has the same name as a Barbra Streisand caption.
- Wesley Enriquez designed a dress inspired from this song for the video game Animal Crossing: New Leaf called Crazy Dress.
- The preview gameplay shows an incorrect pictogram, the Gold Move pictogram. The strangest fact is that it is not golden, so, perhaps the routine had different Gold Moves before.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the coach's hair is shorter than in the menu icon.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love