| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
"Dagomba" von Sorcerer ist tanzbar in Just Dance 2, Just Dance Wii, Just Dance 3 als herunterladbares Lied, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance 4 als herunterladbares Lied, Just Dance 2016 als Uplay exklusiv, Just Dance Now, 舞力全开：活力派, und Just Dance Unlimited.
DancerThe coach, a male tribal dancer with greenish skin, wears a painted African woodmask, a brown grass skirt as well as two brown wristbands on each arm.
The dancer is dancing on a savannah. There's an active volcano in the back which throws lava and spears can be seen set up in the grass. Every time the dancer rises his hands he summons lightning which strike the spears.
There's only one Gold Move in the routine:
Only Gold Move: Move your right hand in a half circle towards the screen meanwhile your left hand is behind your back.
Dagomba appears in the following Mashups:
- Fatima (World Music)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- No Limit
- Pump It
- Take On Me
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Dagomba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Africa Clap
- Africa Double
- Just like the Katti Kalandal dancers, his skintone is a bluish-green rather than white.
- It was even teal in the beta version.
- This song can be seen on eight different games.
- The song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- It also appears on the main list on Just Dance Wii.
- It appeared on Just Dance 3 later as a DLC.
- It appeared on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (both versions).
- It makes an appearance as a DLC on Just Dance 4 as well it is an avatar.
- Its appearance is in Just Dance Now.
- It will be unlockable through Uplay in Just Dance 2016.
- The song has an avatar for both European and Japanese verison of Just Dance, but in the Japanese version he has a smily mask, unlike the European version. However, the smily mask returns in Just Dance 2015.
- In the Mashup for Take On Me on Just Dance 3, the gold move was removed.
- Looking at the files of Just Dance Now, the song was originally called Electro Tribal, but it was changed for unknown reasons.
- Thus, this is one of the four songs (before Robot Rock, Isidora and XMas Tree) from Ubisoft with a change from its original name. Although none of those songs (except Robot Rock) are popular.
- If you look closely, the dancer messes up on some of the moves.
- An avatar representing this song is available on Just Dance 2015, but only if you have saved data from the previous games.
- It also looks a bit different; unlike it's Just Dance 4/Just Dance 2014 version, the mask now has a smile.
- Along with It's Raining Men, Futebol Crazy, and Alright, this song is one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 3.
- This is one of the seven songs that appear twice or more in a row in a Mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster, The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockafeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
- According to the Uplay files found in Just Dance 2016, this song will use its JD4/JDNOW remake for that game.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|