"Dance All Nite" by Anja is featured on Just Dance 3.
The dancer is a woman dressed very similar to a popstar. She wears a short sleeve purple and pink sequined dress, with orange fur on sleeves. She also wears matching purple boots, with pink sequins on the toes. Along with a light purple glove, she has short dark purple hair, and a small microphone accessory, as if she's singing.
The background is basically the woman standing on a narrow and reflective rectangular stage, with rotating squares in the background. These squares features thin lights. On the Xbox 360 version however, the background has slight effect differences.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are a total of 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Put your arm with your head on it, like you're resting on a table.
Dance All Nite is featured in the following Mashups:
Dance All Nite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Girly Groove
- Girly Walk
- Twist 'N' Clap
- Winding Down
- This is the first song by Anja in the series; it is followed by Baby Don't Stop Now, Crazy Little Thing and Brand New Start.
- This song is in the Sweat Attack playlist, even though its effort rating is 1/3, the lowest rating.
- The dancer's hair goes in her face several times, and briefly, her "underwear" can be seen, but it's colored the same purple neon as her dress.
- This is Anja's only Ubisoft song with a music video.
- "I came here ready to play" and "I just want a man to make it" are suggestive lines that should be censored or altered, since they both refer to having sex. This is also the case in Baby Don't Stop Now.
- The coach appears on the Just Dance 3 cover of the game with a slightly darker color palette.
- There is a glitch with the background on the Wii. Sometimes, the rotating squares in the background stay frozen in place, but they still light up.
- During the chorus of Cool For The Summer, the background resembles the background of this song.