"Dance My Generation" by ゴールデンボンバー (Golden Bomber) is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
The dancer is a male teenager with brown hair. He wears a a black shirt, a cyan jacket, a black belt, cyan jeans and brown shoes.
The dance takes place in a subway. There are three other people behind the dancer that follow his movements (a girl & two guys). They appear to either be his back-up dancers or just normal people.
There are 5 Gold Moves for this song:
Gold Moves 1, 2, & 4: Put your left arm on your forehead and point your right hand toward the screen.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand up.
Gold Move 5: Similar to Gold Moves 1, 2, & 4 but at a different angle.
- The background dancers make the choreography look like a Dance Crew, they also have their own pose when the chorus starts, even though this is a Solo routine. However, they all mimic the coach during the chorus.
- The coach is probably P1 from Memeshikute.
- The dance, background and dancers take a lot of inspiration from the music video.
- The background may resemble one of the last parts of the music video when the singer takes his shoe.
- The dancers from the background and the coach resembles Golden Bomber in the music video with the suits.
- The choreography reuses a move from the beginning of the song and the chorus in the music video.
- The routine reuses a move from Soul Searchin'.
- The backup dancer dressed in red is the same as P2 from Memeshikute.
- This is the second Golden Bomber song in the series, after Memeshikute.