"Danceでバコーン！ (Dance de Bakōn!)" by °C-ute is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
The dancer is a teenage girl with the following features:
- Long black hair in a ponytail
- Very loose red shirt
- Gold bracelets on left wrist
- Hot pink glove
- Cranberry-colored high waisted short-shorts
- Black boots
The routine takes place in a sushi kitchen. In the background trays of food go by on a conveyor belt. There is also a silhouette of a chef dancing behind a curtain. At the bridge, the dancer is dancing in a green background with rice on the ground and sushi dishes falling from the sky.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bend down and touch your feet.
Gold Moves 2, 4 and 5: Raise your right hand.
- There is a sushi avatar that represents this background.
- Some moves are recycled from Cutie Honey.
- The choreography and her outfit are inspired from the music video.
- Sometimes the chef in the kitchen copies the coach.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語