Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer wears a multicolored jacket (yellow, pink, blue) over a short blue tee, multicolored shorts in the same colors, pink and blue tights and pink sneakers. She has long, purple hair tied in a pony tail.
Rectangular and square shaped domino pieces that move out with the rhythm of the music. Their color changes to green, yellow and pink.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right arm while resting your left arm by your hips.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms down while looking up high.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Energetic" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "I'm a domino" is sung
Domino appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- I Feel Crazy
- Rock My World
This song has appeared in the following MashUps :
- Animals (Club)
- This is the second Jessie J song, with Price Tag being the first and Wild being the third. Jessie J is also featured in Just Dance 2015 with the song Bang Bang which features Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande, making that her fourth song.
- This is the only of her songs in which she is the only person credited.
- The word "Da*n" is censored from the song for obvious reasons. However "take me down" & "dirty dancing in the moonlight" aren't; the former refers to engaging in sexual activities.
- "Dirty Dancing" is a reference to a 1987 film, which is why it isn't censored.
- The second time "Take me down like I'm a domino" is said, in the lyrics, "take me down" and "like I'm a domino" are separated into two different lines, even though whenever else it was said, those two lines were one full line.
- The very last lyric line, "Take me down like I'm a domino", is very slowly highlighted when it reaches to the word "down", and then stops and the line disappears soon after. This was fixed in Just Dance Now.
- This is the only Jessie J song so far to not feature another artist (Price Tag features B.o.B., Wild features Big Sean, and Bang Bang features Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)
- The song has a caption named "Rock My World", which, coincidentally enough, is a lyric of the song.
- This song is exclusive to the Wii U, although it makes an appearance in Just Dance Now.
- Her tongue can be clearly seen.
- There is a glitch whenever the song is present in a Just Sweat mode; whenever the player plays the song, no calories will be counted for. The sweat bar on the top will still be taken in account, however. This is the same case with Want U Back.
- In Just Dance Now, Take me down like I'm a domino is separated into two lines (after down), like the aforementioned line in its debut.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語