"Follow Me" by E-Girls is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
The dancer is a female teenager with curly blonde hair. She wears a pink-and-black button-up shirt, a black skirt, a pair of black tights, and a pair of black high-heels.
The background is a living room, it changes into a reddish background at various parts starting with the line "Fly so high". During one part of the song the background changes to a watery texture.
There are 4 Gold Moves for this song:Gold Moves 1 & 2: Put your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 3: Jump and put your hands up, then down.
Gold Move 4: Bend down, and put your hand over your mouth.
- The dancer looks like a member of the band and the outfit is inspired from the music video.
- The coach's outfit is the same as P2 from Me And My Broken Heart, but with different colors.
- This is one of the songs with the Gold Move pictogram closest to the start of the song: the first Gold Move occurs just 10 seconds after the start.
- A move from We R Who We R, Starships and from Firework is recycled in this routine.
- Her underwear can be seen at certain points.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語