"Forget You" by Cee Lo Green is featured on Just Dance 3.
DancerThe dancer is a man who has black hair. He wears a red suit with a cyan bowtie and an orange undershirt, black pants, orange socks, and red shoes. Whenever Cee Lo Green says "Now baby, baby..." the dancer turns a staticy color and highly resembles a disconnected TV. He stays like this until "Baby why'd you..." is sung. In Just Dance 2015, he looks extremely realistic. In his remake, he looks more animated and he is slightly glowing. However, his outfit colors remain the exact same from Just Dance 3. If you look closely, you can see that in his remake, he is presented with a thin blue outline.
The background is a TV set, and there is a small stage in the back of the dancer. At one part of the song, many female static dancers appear in the background. The rest remains the same throughout the song.
There are four Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Make a shushing motion with your right hand whe the line ''Well that's some shhh'' is sung.
Gold Move 4: Point to the screen with your right arm. This is the final move of the routine.
Forget You appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Blurred Lines
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- It's My Birthday (Suit Up)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Love Boat
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Moves Like Jagger
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Forget You appears in Puppet/Party Master Mode. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Classy Snaps
- Forgot My Legs
- Mime Box
- Open Up
- Side Boxing
- Side Punches
- Side Swing
- Snap Dance
- Snap For You
- Stepping Out
- The original song is called F**k You; this version is the clean one.
- The word ass is censored, but not very well, as it can still be heard with a warp effect.
- Also, since the clean version is used, "sh*t" has been replaced with "shhhhh..." "Shhhhhh" was later censored in Want U Back, because it still implies the word "sh*t."
- Various static-like background dancers appear at one part.
- The dancer has made various appearances in dance mashups.
- On the Wii and PS3, it starts off in a monochrome shade. On the Xbox 360, it starts off in black and white.
- At the beginning of the choreography, when the TV is in a monochrome shade, the X's, OK's, GOOD's, PERFECT's, and YEAH's are in the shade too.
- However, this is only the case for the Wii and PS3. On the Xbox 360, the scoring icons keep their colours.
- There is a glitch: when this track is the last on a given Solo Medley, everything on the game except the music freezes and only resumes when a sound effect is heard.
- At the end of the dance in Just Dance 3, the dancers immediately fades away after pointing at the screen. This is not the case in Ain't No Mountain High Enough's Mashup on Just Dance 2015. The dancer points at the screen for 5 seconds and then walks away.
- The dancer looks similar to P1 from Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of Monika).
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語