Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer, a female goalie, is wearing a green short top with yellow and dark green shorts. She is also wearing yellow knee high socks with green sneakers. Her hair is frizzy and it's colored green and yellow. In her remake, she is no longer glowing and she is in a darker shade. If you look closely at the remake, the dancer's skin is tinted a slight yellow instead of white.
The background is a soccer (football outside of the U.S.) field where the dancer is the goalkeeper.
In Just Dance Now, the tribune is in a darker yellow, and you can see two banners: the first one says "RUN RUN RUN" and the second one says "VIVA FUTEBOL", which means ''LIVE TO FOOTBALL''.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Close both of your arms in a circle.
Gold Moves 2, 3 and 4: Play with your fingers as if you are playing an organ. These gold moves occur consecutively.
Futebol Crazy appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Jamaican Dance
- Tribal Dance
Futebol Crazy appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Goalie Grind
- Goalie Jump
- Goalie Samba
- The dancer had a different color scheme in beta. All the green colour was purple and all the yellow colour was light blue.
- This is the first soccer/football-themed song in series. The second is The World is Ours from Just Dance 2014.
- Coincidentally, both songs were first released as DLCs during the years where the FIFA World Cup was held.
- For some reason, the Beta dancer is used in the Are You Gonna Go My Way Sweat Mashup on Just Dance 3, but only for the Xbox 360 version. On the Wii and PS3, only the pictogram colour is changed to purple.
- A strange glitch will sometimes happen on Just Dance 2, staying true to a video found on YouTube: this song would appear in your song list, even if you didn't pay for it. However, if you try to play the song, a message will pop up saying that the content is corrupted and it couldn't be read by the SD card. The same thing happens to all of the other DLC's on Just Dance 2.
- At the end, the dancer kicks a soccer ball towards the screen which makes the dancer disappear (Wii) or fades the screen to black (Xbox 360). This broke the fourth wall.
- One of the moves and gold moves come from Jin Go Lo Ba, which they are performed by the same person.
- The coach sometimes disappears due to a glitch.
- The dancer's color scheme resembles the flag of Brazil because it is known as the country of soccer/football.
- In Spotify, the artist for this song is credited as "Paul J. Borg". However, in all of the Just Dance games, the artist is credited as "The World Cup Girls".
- Along with It's Raining Men, Dagomba, and Alright, this song is one of the final DLC's to be released for Just Dance 3.
- The number 1 on her jersey in Just Dance Now is backwards, which is odd because the dancer isn't flipped.
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 2|
| American Boy • Barbie Girl • Born To Be Wild • Chicken Payback • Come On Eileen • Crazy Christmas • Crying Blood|
Down By The Riverside • Firework • Futebol Crazy • Here Comes the Hotstepper • It's Not Unusual • Kung Fu Fighting
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) • Maniac • Moving on Up • Nine In The Afternoon • Pon de Replay
Professor Pumplestickle • Pump Up The Volume • Skin-To-Skin • Song 2 • Spice Up Your Life • Why Oh Why
You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語