"Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper is featured on Just Dance.
The dancer is a woman with messy pink hair, white hoop earrings, pink sunglasses, a pink dress with a white belt, a pink and white spotted skirt, and pink heeled ankle boots.
The background involves blue and green squares that light up and a black floor. The squares on the top are coated by purple and red lights.
In the remake, the background seems to have blue squares. On the ground, there is a small pile of light blue blocks.
- This routine is one of the very first ones that Ubisoft made for Just Dance, as the song is listed first in the in-game list.
- The dancer is one of the few from Just Dance that only has one color, the others are Womanizer, Pump Up the Jam, A Little Less Conversation, Surfin' Bird and Louie Louie.
- The song is shortened by over 45 seconds.
- This is the first song to have the time edited (shortened by 45 seconds), others being Rasputin, Rich Girl, She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) and Summer.
- The beta version originally had a red background with red spots.
- The song was originally performed by Robert Hazard. However, Robert Hazard's version was never released as a single, and got almost no attention by the time it was recorded.
- On the menu square, the dancer has her hair in a ponytail, but in the actual gameplay, her hair is curly. This could be a beta element.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Songs in Just Dance|
| A Little Less Conversation • Acceptable in the 80s • Bebe • Can't Get You Out of My Head • Cotton Eye Joe • Dare|
Eye of the Tiger • Fame • Funplex • Girls & Boys • Girls Just Want to Have Fun • Groove Is in the Heart
Heart of Glass • Hot n Cold • I Get Around • I Like to Move It • Jerk It Out • Jin Go Lo Ba • Kids in America
Le Freak • Louie Louie • Lump • Mashed Potato Time • Pump Up the Jam • Ring My Bell • Step by Step • Surfin' Bird
That's the Way (I Like It) • U Can't Touch This • Wannabe • Warm Up • Who Let the Dogs Out? • Womanizer
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語