The dancer is a woman, wearing the following:
- Blue hair with the left side shaven and tied up to the right.
- A complete black leather outfit with some silver parts, like the shoulder pads.
- Black leather pumps.
- During the chorus, her hair turns red.
- Also during the chorus, the silver parts of her outfit turn golden.
At the beginning of the routine, the coach is dancing in a pitch black scenery and according to the music, lights will be appearing. Then, some kind of windows emerge from the floor and when the chorus is sung, these windows break and turn into yellow and the scenery turns into a floating platform. At some points of the choreography, blue lightning bolts hit the floor.
There are 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Strike your right fist to the right.
- The coach resembles the ones from Miss Understood and Rock n Roll.
- Her hair and shoulder pads also look similar to that of Hot For Me's, although they are in a different color scheme.
- The coach's outfit is similar to that of the coaches of We R Who We R, Hot For Me and P3 from Born This Way
- The line, "It's up to me and you to prove it" first appears in one line. For the rest of the song, it is in two lines. (It's up to me and you/to prove it)
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite for this song, there is a total of 10 beta pictograms. This is the second song to have the most amount of pictograms, along with Moves Like Jagger.
- For some unknown reason the arrows on one of the pictograms is yellow instead of grey when the dancer is not in her other form (with the gold glove).
- The background in this song is similar to the ones for the extreme routines in Just Dance 2014 and some alternate routines in Just Dance 2015.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 4|
| Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross|
Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle
So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語