"High Light High Life (娱乐天空)" by Eason Chan (陈奕迅) is featured on Just Dance 2015 China (as an Xbox One exclusive).
The coach, a man, is wearing a teal beret over his black hair which is tied in a fluffy topknot, as well as a pair of sunglasses, a teal jacket over a yellow vest which in turn covers a light blue shirt, a yellow bow tie, and a pair of teal shorts. In the beginning, he is seen wearing long teal pants, which he rips off.
The background starts off by sifting through a white skyscraper with windows of varying colours. Nearly after the second chorus, the background pushes through rainbow parallel light trails. The windows from earlier are sometimes seen flowing with the lights.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Push your right arm forward and your right leg back.
Gold Move 3: Slowly bring down your right fist. This is the last move of the routine.
- The choreography takes a move from We Can Fly.
- This song is an Xbox One exclusive because Ubisoft lost the rights to this song while the making of the PS4 version. 
- Despite this, the song was found in the Just Dance Now files.
- According to the pictograms, the coach originally had a different pictogram color scheme.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60sd4gTYE4
- ↑ http://jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com/prod/20150928_1740/songs/HighLightCHN/assets/web/highlightchn.jpg
- ↑ http://jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com/prod/20150928_1740/songs/HighLightCHN/assets/web/pictos-sprite.png
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語