The dancers are returning dancers. P1 is Body Movin' and P2 is Rasputin. Body Movin's outfit is coloured differently. Her shirt is yellow, her suit is purple and red, and her shoes are green and pink.
The background is divided into 3 parts: the first part is the set for Body Movin, the second part is the main setting, which seems to be a hallway covered in post it notes; and the third part is the set for Rasputin. Before the routine begins, the two dancers can be seen ending their routine before a CUT! is heard. The same CUT! also concludes the routine, like they are making a movie or something. The lighting constantly dims, then returns, throughout the routine. The spotlights from the Rasputin set can also be seen shining in rhythm.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Punch the floor with both of your hands.
- Composed in 1869, this is the third oldest song in the entire main series, after William Tell Overture, which was composed 55 years prior to this. It also beats Mugsy Baloney by 44 years, making it the longest song date gap in the series as well. In the entire series, it's the third oldest after Jingle Bells (which is from 1857).
- This is the last unlockable routine in Just Dance 3. You need a total of 645 Mojo points to unlock it.
- In the main setting, there's a post saying "Just Dance" for Xbox 360; it is replaced by a poster with the Take On Me coach on PS3 and Wii.
- This is the first song to have returning dancers. The second is This is Halloween on the same game, and the third is Y.M.C.A., which is on the later released Just Dance 2014.
- Rasputin dancer has actually appeared in both, making that song hold the record for most returns with currently two.
- Both dancers are from Just Dance 2.
- This is the final unlockable routine on Just Dance 3; after that, there are no more gifts.
- However, this case is only for the Wii and PS3. On Xbox 360, The final unlockable routine is I Don't Feel Like Dancin's Mashup.
- The song is covered in Just Dance 3 by Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra, but it's not in Just Dance Now and Xbox 360.
- It is noticeable that the thick, green outline from the dancers in the Just Dance 3 version has been removed so that it appears thin in Just Dance Now.
- P2 makes a cameo in Just Dance's background.
- On the Xbox 360, a pictogram slides slower than all the others.
- P1 has a different colour scheme because, in her original state, the bra has the same colour as P2's clothes.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語