The dancer is a woman with black hair tightly tied up to the sides, black sunglasses, a blue loose crop top with a lime eye on it, purple fluffy shorts, pink thigh high sock being connected to the shorts by lime green garters, and black patent creepers.
Both dancers are men dressed as British royal guards. They are wearing blue bearskins, red tunics and black pants and shoes. Each tunic has seven buttons before it reaches their belts. The first dancer's belt is yellow, and the second dancer's is pink. Their shoulder pads are the same color as their belts.
The background has many 3D neon lights. There's the title name written in neon lights and the 3D lights and blocks moving around together. In some parts there are lips in the background singing to the phrase "I don't care." The screen zooms and pans around the dancer throughout the song.
Guards Dance Bearbeiten
The background seems to be at a museum with two tall exhibits. The background is mostly purple and dark blue. It may have been inspired by Queen Elizabeth's palace because of the guards (like the guards dancing) protect.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Cross your right arm in front of your body while kicking with your left leg.
Gold Move 4: Put your arms behind your head in frustration while turning half clockwise. This is the last move of the routine.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Guards Dance routine, all of which are the same:
All: Tap on your head while moving to the right when ''I don't care'' is sung.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup:
Gold Move: Put your arms behind your head in frustration while turning half clockwise. This is the last move of the routine.
[GM] - indicates a Gold Move.
- I Love It [GM]
- Where Have You Been
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Follow The Leader
- Just Dance
- Sexy And I Know It
- I Kissed a Girl
- Feel So Right
- Feel This Moment
Community Remix Bearbeiten
I Love It has a Community Remix.
The following are featured:
- littlesiha [USA]
- luchoprado1995 [Poland]
- Ungezogen [Mexico]
- SoToSendoCadu [Brazil]
- chris_mcgoo72 [USA]
- Kondzix06 [Poland]
- TrovadorDowning [Chile]
- MsbowElite1 [USA]
- Fatbirdy12 [USA]
- AttemptedFaun09 [Mexico]
- Tulioakar96 [Brazil]
- wfilinski [Netherlands]
- Anderlini [Canada]
- HopedSaturn6664 [USA]
- Foxywavre [Belgium]
- Poutaf [France]
- Julia Hazama 11 [Brazil]
- TexBlock [Germany]
- That Boca Babe [Canada]
I Love It is featured in the following Mashups:
- I Love It (Best Of JD 2014)
- Blame (Sunglasses)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Let's Groove (Just Shine)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
Guard Dance: Bearbeiten
- Holding Out for a Hero (Cray Cray Duet)
- This is the first song where Charli XCX is the featured artist. She is later featured again in Fancy and Same Old Love (in which she isn't credited).
- The official clean version is used, where "s**t" is replaced with "stuff", and "b***h" is replaced with "chick." "Damn" is also censored.
- The avatar of this song looks nearly the same as the Bollywood dance of It's My Birthday but without glasses.
- In the song's Mashup, the beginning and the end are seen in-game without angles.
- The Guards Dance was the first alternate version in Just Dance 2015 to be revealed.
- The Guards Dance was performed by Banjamin Akl and Kyf Ekamé.
- The Guards Dance outfits resemble characters from ZombiU, another Ubisoft game.
- The first 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine are recycled from We Can't Stop the Music and One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) but is done more fully in this routine.
- There is a VIP, which is TBA at the moment, for this song featuring Katy Perry. It is unknown whether it will be released.
- On the NTSC cover for Just Dance 2015, if you look at the top left corner, you can see the coach being on a billboard along with Built For This. However, if you look closely at the coach for I Love It, you can notice that she has a different color scheme.
- The Classic coach resembles Built For This, American Girl, and the Extreme coach of Blurred Lines.
- This is the sixth song to have a Best Of Mashup, along with 4x4, Birthday, Maps, Never Can Say Goodbye and Boys (Summertime Love).
- This is one of the songs selected for the Just Dance 2015 World Cup.
- The dance recycles a move from Hot Stuff. Coincidentally, both moves are the first move in the song.
- The routine features the second-closest zoom in the entire series, after Happy.
- Despite the fact that this song makes an appearance in the trailer for Just Dance Unlimited, the song is currently not available for the service.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語