"I Wish For You" by EXILE is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
The dancers are both men with the following features:
- Short black hair.
- Black necklace.
- Red sleeveless vest with a grey shirt underneath.
- Black pants with red stripes.
- Black shoes.
- Black hair in a chignon.
- Golden necklace.
- Red stripes around his chest.
- Black loose pants with red stripes.
- Black shoes.
A stadium with lots of lights on the floor, fireworks, and a screen that shows the routine.
The routine has 6 Gold Moves.
- Gold Moves 1, 3 & 5: After moving to either direction, raise your right arm upwards (Akin to Get Lucky.)
- Gold Moves 2 & 4: Point at the other dancer.
- Gold Move 6: Hit the sky. (Akin to We Can't Stop)
- This is the fifth EXILE song in the series, the others being Won't Be Long, Choo Choo TRAIN, Lovers Again and Rising Sun.
- The last chorus was taken out.
- The 6th gold move is similar to the Gold Move from We Can't Stop.
- The dancers look similar to those from Get Lucky, and the first, third, and fifth gold moves are similar to those of the same song.
- The costumes and background represent the costumes and background that were used in EXILE's 2010 tour.
- The screen in the background reflects the players' scores.
- Strangely, it doesn't reflect the pictograms and the star bar.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語