They all have a orange outline.
P1 has short black hair, an orange suit with matching orange trousers and black shoes.
P2 has long black hair, a red and white top, a red skirt and black high heels.
P3 has black hair similar to Elvis Presley's hair, a reddish-orange shirt, a small black leather jacket, black trousers and black shoes.
P4 has black hair, red sleeves, pink trousers and a matching pink bra.
Line Dance Bearbeiten
The first dancer has black hair, a red cowgirl hat, an aqua glove, a red skirt, an orange top and black boots. The second dancer has short black hair, a brown cowboy hat, an orange cowboy shirt, a yellow glove, a brown belt, black trousers and brown boots. The third dancer has black hair, an orange cowgirl hat, a light blue glove, a short brown top, an orange belt, brown trousers and black boots. Only the second dancer is playable.
The background looks like a jukebox with vinyl records inserted. In the background, an old-style microphone can be seen. The platform on which the dancers are dancing on seems to be a huge record with flashing lights by the borders.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There is only one Gold Move in this routine. It is a right-to-left wave Gold Move.
- P4: Cross your hands out in front of you, then place them on your head.
- P3: Pretend to comb your hair with your right hand.
- P2: Put your hands up near your head and shake them slightly.
- P1: Move your arms in a circle in front of your face.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get 5 stars on the Alternate Version
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get GOOD while playing leg guitar
Jailhouse Rock has a Mashup which is exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and Wii U.
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (JD2)
- Crying Blood (JD2)
- Tightrope (Solo Version) (JD3)
- Kids In America (JD)
- Maniac (JD2)
- Umbrella (JD4)
- Take On Me (JD3)
- Hey Ya (JD2)
- Pump It (JD3)
- U Can't Touch This (JD)
- Rockafeller Skank (JD2)
- Land Of 1000 Dances (JD3)
- It's Not Unusual (JD2)
- Livin' la Vida Loca (JD4)
- This is Elvis Presley's third song in the series. It follows A Little Less Conversation from Just Dance, and Viva Las Vegas from Just Dance 2.
- This is the oldest song on Just Dance 4.
- The dance routine appears in the music video for Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale).
- As is the case with Oh No! in the same game, the Line Dance features a trio while only the lead dancer is playable.
- However, the backup dancers in Oh No! are not exactly human, while these ones are.
- P3 resembles Elvis Presley.
- With the exemption of Just Dance 4's Mashups, Jailhouse Rock's Line Dance is second post-Just Dance routine to not have any Gold Moves, after Call Me. It's followed by Blurred Lines fanmade routine in Just Dance Now.
- P4 clothes resembles All About That Bass.
- P4 reuses a move from Wild Wild West.
- The coaches were likely going to have different colour palettes, as the Just Dance Now files contain a pictogram that is Blue/Orange/Black/Yellow instead of Orange/Red/Black/Pink.
- The Line Dance routine is the first trio in the main series. However, similarly to the Kids series, it's treated as a solo, as the dancers do the exact same moves.
- This song was the first to have a Line Dance Mode in the series. It is followed by Hit The Road Jack.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語