Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer wears a Native inspired outfit: a pink top, a skirt full of leaves, a pink necklace and a lot of bracelets. Also, she wears pink anklets and a big feather crown on her head. She's barefoot.
In the remake, her color scheme is now different. The bracelets and a part of the feather crown are now black while the skirt, anklets, feather crown, and top are golden.
The background is inspired by African jungles. The background is a African jungle with the tree shadows and the light which filters from the leaves of the tree.
Shake Moves Bearbeiten
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move 1: Shake both of your arms up and down while stepping on the floor with your feet.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine from Greatest Hits onwards; they aren't available in Just Dance:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3 and 4: Put your right hand on your head.
Gold Move 5: Open your arms and bring them to the back.
Jin Go Lo Ba appears in the following Mashups:
- This song is one of the first mixes made by Fatboy Slim and the first to be featured in the entire game series; it is followed by Rockafeller Skank, Sympathy For The Devil, and Body Movin' from the following game.
- In fact, the original Jin Go Lo Ba is by Babatunde Olatunji; Fatboy Slim merely remixed it.
- In the course of the routine, the coach almost never smiles; it also happens with the coaches of I Like to Move It, Womanizer, Eye Of The Tiger (which were all coincidentally choreographed by the same person.)
- However, her avatar smiles.
- Jin Go Lo Ba has as an avatar on Just Dance 2015 which can only be unlocked when you achieve Level 50 on the World Dance Floor.
- This is the first song in the entire Just Dance series without lyrics.
- Warm Up also lacks lyrics, but it isn't an actual playable routine.
- Despite being no lyrics, you can faintly hear the song's title being constantly repeated throughout the routine.
- The coach in the bubble is brighter than in the gameplay.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語