"Let's Go To The Mall" by Cobie Smulders (credited as Robin Sparkles) is featured on Just Dance 3.
The dancer is very detailed. She wears a yellow hat over her dark pink hair. She also wears a mint green necklace with a gold medallion on it.
The dance takes place in a mall with some blue escalators, potted plants and shopping bags. There are also other customers and a lift carriage.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, 4 and 5: After you raise your right hand, bring it down diagonally with a strike.
Gold Move 2: Do the Robot.
Let's Go To The Mall appears in the following Mashups:
- Could You Be Loved
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- I Kissed a Girl
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
- What Makes You Beautiful
Let's Go To The Mall appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Crazy Cabaret
- Dance Of Joy
- Double Punch
- Go Away
- Heels 'N' Toes Slide
- Let's Moonwalk
- Mall Drumming
- Push Me Pull Me
- Whacking Walk
- What Else
- The song is from How I Met Your Mother.
- The bags in the background have the Canadian Leaf on them, because the character, Robin Sparkles in the program, is Canadian.
- Cobie Smulders is the singer but she is credited as Robin Sparkles, her role in How I Met Your Mother.
- The silhouettes in the background are possibly dancers from the series.
- The dancer is dressed in a similar outfit as Robin in the music video.
- The lyrics incorrectly say "hair like Brettsy" instead of "hair like Gretzy", and Brian Mulroney's surname is misspelled as "Mulrooney".
- Even though the song isn't very old it appears in the "Just 80s" playlist.
- This is most likely because the song is supposed to look like an 80's song.
- The second time this happens is in Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語