"Limbo" by Daddy Yankee is featured on Just Dance 2014.
The dancers in the Classic routine are a man and a woman respectively.
- Yellow glasses
- Yellow shirt
- Brown pants and tie
- Green and orange shoes
- Orange glasses
- Green tank-top
- Yellow skirt
- Short orange tie
- Brown belt
The coach, who is female, has brown hair tied in a ponytail with a yellow hairband. She wears a yellow sweat band on her left hand, a green and orange cheerleader's outfit, a pair of yellow shorts, green soccer socks, and a pair of yellow sneakers. The dancer has a brown outline.
The background is set in an office. When the song starts, the sky turns into a gradient of yellow, and the solid-colored buildings move to the dance.
After the sun sets in the background, the windows of the office turn into lights of red, yellow, and green. They turn transparent again to reveal the green scenery.
The Classic routine has a total of 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Put both of your arms out, bend them in slightly and shake your torso.
The Sweat routine has a total of 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Wave your arms while hopping on one foot.
The Mashup has a total of 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
Both: Put your arms out (Done with the dancer from Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny))
Limbo has a Mashup can only be unlocked in January.
- Limbo (Sweat) (JD2014)
- We No Speak Americano (JD4)
- Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) (JD2)
- Apache (Jump On It) (JD3)
- Rasputin (JD2)
- Dun N' Dusted (JD3)
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) (JD4)
- Disco Ball Head Dancer (JD2014)
- Troublemaker (JD2014)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Love You Like a Love Song (JD4)
- Step by Step (JD1)
- Hey Boy Hey Girl (JD3)
- Beat Match Until I'm Blue (JD3)
- Good Feeling (JD4)
Limbo is featured in the following Mashups:
- While the second player is leaning back, her underwear can be seen.
- The opening to the dance is quite suggestive; the male takes off his jacket and the girl removes her shoes, making some fans think they're taking their clothes off.
- For some reason, the Sweat dancer's appearance in the song's Mashup is either paused or fast-forwarded on the Xbox 360.
- Even though P2 wears yellow glasses, her avatar's glasses are blue.
- Near the end of the routine, the male dancer twerks on the female dancer, which could be considered as "suggestive" to some fans.
- This song won in the Duo of the Year category on the first Just Dance Awards.
- In the Classic dance, the "limbo pole" is created by the other player while the limbo-ing dancer does the limbo below the shaking hands of the limbo pole player.
- In the Sweat version, the dancer does her own limbo with an imaginary limbo pole.
- P1's avatar has a blue shirt collar but in the game, he has a yellow shirt.
- The Sweat routine takes a move from Should I Stay Or Should I Go.
- This is the seventh spanish song in the series, after Boom, Mamasita, Jambo Mambo, I Like It, Asereje (The Ketchup Song) and Livin' la Vida Loca. It's followed by Maria, Follow The Leader, Can't Get Enough, Bailando, Macarena, Rabiosa and En Mi Mundo.
- A move is recycled from Baby Girl.
- P2 bears a striking resemblance to Velma Dinkley from the Scooby-Doo series.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
| Follow The Leader • Gentleman • Ghostbusters • I Kissed a Girl • It's You • I Was Made For Lovin' You • Just Dance|
Kiss You • Limbo • María • Summer • Troublemaker
| Januar 2014 • Februar 2014 • Marz 2014 • April 2014 • Mai 2014 • Juni 2014 • Juli 2014 • August 2014|
September 2014 • Oktober 2014 • November 2014 • Dezember 2014 • Januar 2015 • Februar 2015 • Marz 2015 • Oktober 2015 • November 2015 • Dezember 2015
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語