Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer, a man, wears a blue and yellow hat (to disguise baldness), an orange and red shirt with an Atari creature, orange pants, and a pair of orange shoes with cyan blue laces. Briefly seen, he is wearing cyan blue underwear, which sticks out of his pants.
The dancer is dancing in an Atari-style park with trees, mountains with faces and a green car. There are little Atari creatures of many colors following the moves of the coach.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Move both of your arms down to your pelvis like you were doing before.
Gold Move 4: Make an upward 90 degree angle with both your arms, like a robot. This is the final move of the entire choreography.
Move Your Feet appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Da Funk
- Good Feeling
- I Will Survive
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
- She's Got Me Dancing
- So What
- The Final Countdown
- Turn Up the Love
- Some pictograms in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Best Of have pink arrows, although the coach's glove is light blue.
- Good Feeling strongly resembles the coach for this song.
- In the Beta version, whenever Move Your Feet and Everybody are sung, they appear in the background, above the dance. Also, the lyrics are written as "Got the dance energy" instead of "We're going down town".
- The old video game graphic is inspired from the official video; however the music video doesn't feature Atari creatures.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf features a pullover called Retro Shirt which was inspired from this song.
- In some parts of the routine, you can see his underwear. This is uncommon with male dancers.
- The Atari creatures usually appear with the coach in Mashups and Party Master Modes.
- Towards the end of the Just Dance Now remake, the dancer messes up on his footing and performs the dance incorrectly. This is not present in Just Dance 2, which is odd.
- In the square and in the coach selection menu from Just Dance: Best Of, the coach's cap is orange instead of light blue.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語