Dancer BearbeitenThe dancer is a girl that resembles Gloria Gaynor. She has black power hair and is wearing a pair of red metallic pants and an orange bra. Besides these articles of clothing, she is not wearing any top. She also has a jacket with only its top half remaining, a red bandana on her neck, and brown platform lace up heels. There is a chain attached to her pants.
The background seems to be in front of a stage. There is a huge rollerblade on a platform in the centre of the stage, and backup dancers wearing rollerblades are skating around the stage. For much of the song, red, purple, yellow, and pink pebbles circulate around the stage.
Both Gold Moves: Throw open both arms from their cross over your chest.
Gold Move: Spin your left hand in a clockwise direction and your right hand in a counter-clockwise direction at the same time (Iko Iko).
Never Can Say Goodbye has an unlockable Mashup with the theme "Best of JD 2", and only features dancers from Just Dance 2.
[GM] - indicates a Gold Move.
- Monster Mash
- TiK ToK
- The Power
- Iko Iko [GM]
- Sympathy For The Devil
Never Can Say Goodbye appears in the following Mashup:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Let's Groove (Just Shine)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
Never Can Say Goodbye appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Disco Drama
- Disco Mill
- This is the second song by Gloria Gaynor song in the series, after I Will Survive from Just Dance 2014.
- The routine uses moves from the unreleased routine of Daddy Cool. It also uses moves from Ring My Bell, A Little Less Conversation and Le Freak.
- One of the backup dancers looks like Maps and another one might be P1 of Get Low.
- This is one of the songs to have a Best Of Mashup, along with 4x4, Birthday, Maps, and I Love It.
- This is one of the songs selected for the Just Dance 2015 World Cup.
- In the Mashup, the unfinished Pictogram for Iko Iko appears. The beta pictogram also appears in Dark Horse's and The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)'s Mashups.
- The coach makes a cameo in the Uptown Funk's showtime mode as a silhouette.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語