The dancer, a man, is dressed up as a superhero. He has brown combed hair and wears a purple jumpsuit over his orange undershirt, orange underwear over his jumpsuit, a yellow cape with a pair of straps and yellow boots. He also wears an orange mask over his eyes.
The routine takes place at the rooftop of a windowless building with a city behind. There are neon signs, lit buildings and several other structures. Lasers, a Godzilla-like monster, fighter jets, the Titanic, numerous giant robots, UFOs and meteorites are also visible in the background. At one point during the song, the moon turns out to be a distress signal with a mask and moves around temporarily. A sign in the background reads "SOUNDS," but the letters U, N and D are flickering so "SOS" is read instead.
This song has 5 Gold Moves, all of which are all the same.
All: A punch in the air. It occurs when "Never gonna give you up" is sung.
Dance Quests Bearbeiten
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Never gonna say goodbye" is sung
Never Gonna Give You Up has a Mashup exclusive to the Wii U.
- Never Gonna Give You Up (JD4)
- I Feel Love (JD3)
- Wild Wild West (Extreme) (JD4)
- Proud Mary (JD2)
- Love You Like A Love Song (JD4)
- Teenage Dream (JD3)
- Pump Up the Jam (JD1)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- Cosmic Girl (JD2)
- Superstition (JD4)
- Baby Girl (JD2)
- Wannabe (JD1)
- Only Girl (In The World) (JD3)
- Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (JD3)
- I Want You Back (JD2)
Puppet Master Mode Bearbeiten
Never Gonna Give You Up has a Puppet Master Mode on the Wii U. Here are the captions in order of appearance:
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- ?/Afro Snap/?/Outlaw Snap
- Bake A Cake/Slow Snap/Techno Twitch/?
- ?/?/Slap My Thigh/Sweet Caresses
- Pec Push/Rasta/?/Heart Throb
- ?/Not At All/?/Goofy Pose
- ?/Afro Walk/?/Soul Clap
- Mod's Diving/?/?/Spy Twist
- Going Nowhere/Tribal Magic?/?/Outlaw Hitch
- ?/Egyptian Slide/Dancing Leaf/Crescent Moon
- ?/Ragga/Snow Pony/Mix it Up
- Switching/Slow Down/?/?
- ?/Body Punch/?/Sunset Swing
- ?/Cosmic Punch/Locking/Superslownic
- ?/?/Galactic Waves/Soul Snap
- Push 'N' Pull/Rasta Whip/?/?
- Peace Bump/?/?/Skipping Spy
- Mod's Mix/?/?/Beach Combing
- ?/What/Snow Flake/?
- ?/?/Letting Go/Make Room
- ?/Circling Snap/?/Wanted
- Club Circles/?/?/Spy Swing
- ?/?/Pop Walk/Supersonic Hands
- Never Gonna Give You Up
Never Gonna Give You Up appears in the following Mashups:
- 4x4 (Best of JD 4)
- Call Me Maybe
- Could You Be Loved
- Flashdance ... What A Feeling
- Good Feeling
- Moves Like Jagger
- Pound The Alarm
- Run the Show
- What Makes You Beautiful
- Wild Wild West
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
Never Gonna Give You Up appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Cape Dance
- Super Groovy
- Super Snap
- Super Whip
- Super Woodpecker
- Wonder Boy
- Wonder Walk
- It seems that the dancer disregards the problems of the city, since he ignores all that is going on behind him.
- The Titanic may have been recycled from Night Boat To Cairo.
- The coach's avatar has eyes in Just Dance 2014 but not in Just Dance 2015.
- At the end of the dance, the superhero tries to fly down the building but trips onto the floor, with a Wilhelm scream being heard.
- The coach has appeared in many advertisements for Just Dance 4.
- In the Mashup, the final Wild Wild West pictogram is purple instead of the original red.
- A "JUST DANCE" sign can be seen at the far background, to the right.
- An achievement can be obtained by winning the battle with this dancer.
- In the Puppet Master Mode for this song, the coach does not fall flat to the ground. Instead, he actually flies away like a superhero.
- At the end of the 4x4 Mashup, the pictograms are not synced with the moves.
- This is the first song in the series to be based off an Internet meme (in this case, rickrolling).
- The background for this song appears as a glitch in My Main Girl with the words TEMPLATE. This could be supposed to be a rickroll.
- This dancer appears in the background of Uptown Funk.
|Puppet Master Modes|
| Ain't No Other Man • Beauty And A Beat • Call Me Maybe • Disturbia • Good Feeling • Love You Like A Love Song|
Maneater • Mas Que Nada • Moves Like Jagger • Mr. Saxobeat • Never Gonna Give You Up • Oh No!
Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) • So What • Super Bass • We No Speak Americano
What Makes You Beautiful
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語