The dancer is a female animated mannequin with long feathery pink hair worn over the shoulder with a yellow hairpin. She is in a mid sleeved crop top in navy blue/black with blue clouds and red lips. She wears a pair of red loose sequined legging. She is also wearing a pair of black-and-yellow high heel wedges with a strange curved inward design in the wedge, making them essentially heelless. She performs with 2 other mannequins in light blue dresses one with pink gloves and a pink belt and one without pink gloves and pink belt.
At some points during the routine, her outfit turns different colors very quickly.
The background is a boutique window. There are several comic book expressions. When the screen zooms in before the dance begins, it is possible to see a window with a CLOSED sign to the right of the boutique window.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch the air with your right hand and lift your left leg off the ground.
Gold Move 2: Lower your head and cup your hands over your mouth as if you are shouting.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "In rhythm" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Oh no" is sung
Oh No! has a Mashup available on all consoles.
- Oh No!
- Step By Step
- I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Make The Party (Don't Stop)
- Sympathy For The Devil
- Hot n Cold
- Let's Go To The Mall
Puppet Master Mode Bearbeiten
Oh No! has a Puppet Master Mode on the Wii U. Here are the captions in order of appearance:
- Oh No!
- Dungarees/Just Clap/What Else/Cape Dance
- Girating Mustache/Diabolical Swing/Jumping Lunge/Heel 'N' Toes
- Beyond the Earth/Neon Flex/Running Man/Box Step
- Cheerleader's Punch/Hand Flick/Think About It/Fever
- Bridal Boogie/Illusions/Hippie Hop/Pivoting Punch
- Silly Hips/Zombie Cheer/Whip Your Wig/Happy Slide
- Dude Dance/Knee Pop/Forward Rewind/Good Waves
- Football Boogie/Touch Me/Afro Groove/Super Snap
- Tribal Samba/Russian Skip/All Mine/Cyber Man
- Mustache/Pigeon Walk/Pin-Up Kick/Shoot Em Up
- Singing Cheerleader/Neon Robotics/Shake Your Fists/Phone Me
- Hands 'N' Hips/Seesaw/Wind Up Doll/Spinning Points
- Bridal Rage/Old School Clap/Hippie Plane/Kitty Claws
- Ceremonial Circles/Francky's Groove/Windscreen Wiper/Cyber Run
- Locker Room/Praying Devil/Spanish Sway/Open Your Heart
- You/Club Snap/Viewing Audience/Super Groovy
- Half Time/Alright/Roll 'N' Clap/Cyber Whip
- Medallion Man/Russian Rumble/Hi All/Pendulum Whip
- Touchdown/Break Free/Double Punch/Beat It
- Dude Twist/Guitar Devil/Afro Swing/Wonder Walk
- S Snap/Robot Rise/Step Over/Turn It Out
- Oh No!
Oh No! is featured in the following Mashups:
- Oh No!
- All About That Bass (Divas)
- Good Feeling
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Lights (Pink Hair)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- Walk This Way (Ladies Only)
Oh No! appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Broken Hearted
- Goofy Pose
- Goofy Possession
- Goofy Skipping
- Goofy Spin
- Goofy Twist
- Goofy Walk
- Happy Hop
- Sparkle 'N' Spin
- This is the first song by Marina and The Diamonds on the Just Dance series. It is followed by Primadonna.
- The Beta version of the routine was going to feature some spherical lights and some light blue chairs with a heeled shoe on it, and there weren't the two mannequins.
- "Goofy Skipping" appears in Moves Like Jagger’s Puppet Master Mode as Maneater’s "Hypnotic Slaps".
- The lead dancer and the mannequins vanish instead of reverting to their original state. This is strange, because they are meant to stay in the boutique instead of simply vanishing.
- The mannequins near the dancer do not appear in the Mashup or Puppet Master Mode.
- Also, the dancer is not in her mannequin state at the beginning of the song.
- In the Mashup, the dancer appears with a black face at the start and in the end. But in the Puppet Master Mode, the dancer doesn't appear.like a mannequin or with a black face.
- In Good Feeling’s Puppet Master Mode, Oh No!’s pictograms for the moves during the chorus appear with arrows, even though the original pictograms do not have them.
- Oh No’s Puppet Master Mode has a glitch; occasionally, nothing appears on both the screen and gamepad.
- In Just Dance 4, the camera zooms into the boutique; however, in Just Dance Now, it's already zoomed in. Additionally, the mannequins in Just Dance Now have the same void effect as every Just Dance coach (the effect that makes the silhouettes overlap).
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語