"Pata Pata" by Miriam Makeba (covered by African Ladies in-game) is featured on Just Dance 3.
The dancers are both women, each with the following features:
- Tall, light pink hat with orange braids at the bottom.
- Dark pink crop tank.
- Pink-and-gold striped skirt.
- Reddish-orange hat.
- Big pink earrings.
- Gold dress with a red sash.
- Red-and-purple striped leggings.
The routine takes place in a dry desert in the middle of Africa.
Gold Moves BearbeitenThere are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit your leg with your hands. (first the left dancer and then the right dancer)
Gold Move 2: Hit your legs with your hands in a similar manner to Gold Move 1, but this time, do it at the same time.
Gold Move 3: Touch your partner's hand and stay in this way. This is the final move of the routine.
- Although not credited, this is the only song by Miriam Makeba in the series.
- On the Wii and PS3 version, the dancers appear and disappear with an "erasing effect" (it looks like they literally get erased off), but on the Xbox 360 version, they appear and disappear with the normal fading effect.
- The JDNOW cover shows the dancers in a tiny lighter shade.