"PonPonPon" or "PON PON PON" by きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
The dancer is a female wearing turquoise baggy shorts with eyeballs and dark pink braces, a hot pink shirt, blue shoes and leggings. The leggings are yellow on her left leg and pink on her right, her hair is navy blue and snake-like and her two ribbons are yellow and turquoise. She also has two gloves: the left one is navy blue and the right one is yellow and has an eyeball on it. She has a bold black outline.
The background changes very often. Examples are striped, cartoony, hypno and it comes with various animals or items such as eyeballs or a magnifying glass.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All: Fan your face with your right hand while having your left hand of your hip (similar to Mamasita).
- This is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's first song in this series. It is followed by Tsukematsukeru, and Ninja Re Bang Bang.
- Surprisingly, unlike several of the other routines from the Just Dance Wii series, the choreography doesn't come from the music video.
- Despite this, the routine uses most of the official moves.
- During two portions of the routine, the lyrics do not show up even though vocals are very audibly heard.
- At the end of the routine, there is a missing pictogram where the dancer does an inverted circle.
- The coach resembles Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the music video.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語