|Hier geht es um Ariana Grande's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Becky G's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the DancerThe coach is a girl with long pink hair in a ponytail. She wears a dark purple golf visor, light blue headband, a round, dark purple hoop earring on her left ear, a light blue jacket, a pink-and-purple checkered skirt, purple socks and white sneakers.
Brightly-colored shapes, circles, triangles and lines appear, like in I Kissed a Girl. At some points, colored lips appear. Before the chorus colorful glass shards appear. After Iggy's part, a red aura appears, and swirls around before changing color. In the chorus, flashing boxes and lines appear and disappear on screen to the beat.
Gold Move 1: Lift your right leg up and cross your arms as you hit them toward the ground (similar of Just Dance’s sweat)
Gold Move 2: While raising your right leg, put your right hand on your hip and your left hand on your head before swiftly moving in a circle during the line ''I've got 99 problems but you won't be one''
Problem has an unlockable Mashup with the theme "Lovers Duet" and features romantic couples.
[GM#] - indicates a Gold Move. The # refers to the Gold Move's number.
- Me And My Broken Heart (JD2015) [GM2]
- Candy (JD2014)
- A-Punk (JD2)
- Limbo (JD2014)
- Turn Up the Love (JD2014)
- Just A Gigolo (JD2014) [GM1]
Problem has a Community Remix.
The following are featured:
- Coligonz90 [USA]
- Chenochade [France]
- Tulioakar96 [Brazil]
- Brylox23 [USA]
- Bunnyzoo [France]
- BubtuxSoldier [USA]
- 322s116rus [Russia]
- AvionSentler386 [France]
- SOGA7788 [Taiwan]
- ZappeyPwnz [Ireland]
- theevilPolo [France]
- MathsDestruction [USA]
- fradlzinhow [Brazil]
- Auryne [France]
- snowcool31 [Canada]
- pr_papl15 [USA]
- StudMuffinKing1 [USA]
- WinchesterMoni [Mexico]
Problem is featured in the following Mashups:
Problem appears in Party Master Modes. Here is/are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Ragga Pumps
- This is the second song by Ariana Grande in the series, after The Way. It is followed by Bang Bang and Break Free.
- This is the first song including Iggy Azalea in the series. It is followed by Black Widow in the same game and Fancy in Just Dance 2016.
- This the second song that Big Sean is featured. His first featured song is Wild in Just Dance 2014.
- In Just Dance 2015, Big Sean is credited as the "whisperer" in the Problem chorus. But in the original song, only Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea are the credited artists of the song.
- This is also the first Ariana Grande song to be a Solo routine, along with Break Free.
- The dancer looks similar to the dancers from Just Dance and I Kissed a Girl.
- The choreography is taken from Ariana Grande in the music video and her concert performances.
- If players have sensitive eyesight, they should be cautious while watching or playing this because the background can cause eye damage or seizures in people with epilepsy due to the bright colors and the flashing triangles and boxes.
- The flashy circles (like yellow, bright green and etc) are also too bright and actually glow too much and that also causes epileptic seizures. In this case, the backgrounds are strobe lights.
- Some elements of the background, like the flashing lights, follow the beat of the song.
- This character is on one of the eight Just Dance gift tags that Ubisoft released around Christmas.
- Her glove was initially neon green, but in the final release it was changed to blue-purple.
- The Community Remix for this song was removed for unknown reasons.
- If you watch the Gamescom gameplay, you may notice that the arrows and the circle that represent the glove is red, even though her glove was already changed from neon green to purple.
- In the Mashup's icon, the male dancer of Me And My Broken Heart’s pants are blue instead of orange, and the female dancer's collar is blue instead of red. In the actual Mashup, the pants are still brown and the collar is still red.
- This routine reuses some moves from Where Have You Been’s On-Stage Mode from the backup dancers and reuses a move from So Glamorous.
- Problem won in the Favorite Female Coach category on the second Just Dance Awards.
- This is one of the songs selected for the Just Dance 2015 World Cup.
- In Natalie La Rose's "Somebody" music video, Natalie does a move from the routine.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語