DancerThe dancer is a man wearing a traditional Russian costume. He has a beard, he is wearing a Papacha, a Russian cap. He also has dark green jacket with red scarf, violet pants and black boots.
A winter landscape. There are some wintry trees snow is falling. It looks like the dancer is dancing on frozen lake. In the distance is a classic Moscow castle which has been coated by snow.
There is only one Gold Move is this routine:
Only Gold Move: Jump and open your arms. This is the last move of the routine.
Rasputin appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Good Feeling
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Oh No!
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Teacher (Costume Party)
- Tribal Dance
- Uptown Funk (Behind the Scenes)
- What Makes You Beautiful
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Rasputin appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Happy Rasputin
- Russian Bounce
- Russian Hat
- Russian Plane
- Russian Rumble
- Russian Skip
- Russian Violin
- Smooth Kazatchok
- in just dance now he's remade looking in just dance unlimited he's in his old look.
- He is a returning dancer on 2 different songs on Just Dance, the first being Hungarian Dance No. 5 and the second is Y.M.C.A.. He holds the record for most returns as a coach in the series (2).
- However, in Y.M.C.A. he's re-colored and is not as blurry.
- In Hungarian Dance No. 5, his facial expressions are clearer and his glove is yellow.
- The choreography might be an attempt to replicate the Kozachok, a Ukrainian dance.
- The song is based on the life of Grigori Rasputin, a Russian historical figure.
- The song is cut off right before the line "Ra ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine, And so they shot him til he was dead."
- The background reappears in Spice Up Your Life.
- The dancer looks like Rasputin, due to the song's title and meaning.
- The end of the song uses the Just Dance effect (the void-like effect that makes silhouettes overlap).
- However, this does not happen in Just Dance Now.
- The dancer does very complicated moves after the gold move, though these moves are not counted for.
- This the first song which has been remade in Just Dance 3 and then re-remade in Greatest Hits: in fact, the place where he dances is completely white in Just Dance 3, but in Greatest Hits it's bluish (like in Just Dance 2). This happened because the lyrics in JD3 were unreadable (they were white like the snow, so they were almost invisible).
- On the Just Dance 2015 of the avatar, his mouth is comparatively closer to the moustache.
- This coach makes a cameo appearance in the background of Uptown Funk.
- The song contains a German word, wunderbar, which means wonderfully.
- In the Just Dance 2 bubble, the coach's face, cap and beard have a red ouline. Plus, some pictograms have yellow arrows instead of red arrows; this wasn't fixed until the release of the Just Dance Now remake.
- this dancer have the best reuses (but is tied with the panda)
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語