"Rising Sun" by EXILE is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
The routine is performed by four male dancers.
P1 wears an orange tie on his head, a purple, green and orange shirt, purple and green pants and purple and yellow shoes.
P2 wears a cyan tennis cap, a cyan tank top, cyan jeans and blue shoes.
P3 wears a blue and yellow tank top, yellow and purple baggy jeans and yellow shoes.
- P4 wears a purple and green shirt, a green vest, green and purple pants and green shoes.
The background is red with gold chains. At the exclusive gold moves part, it turns black. At the end, it looks like a sunny field.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine: The first two are exclusive to one dancer. The last is shared.
- Gold Moves 1 and 2:
- P3: Bring your arms down and pretend to hit the ground.
- P1: Push your hands in to the left twice.
- P2: Put your hands in front of you, then pull them back fast.
- P4: Hit the air once with your right hand.
- Gold Move 3: Put your right hand up and left hand horizontally, then hit the air.
- It is possible that P1 is the main dancer, because he moves forward, compared to the other three. The same is also true for P4 in Go Go Summer!
- It's the fourth EXILE song in the series, after Choo Choo TRAIN, Won't Be Long and Lovers Again, and before I Wish For You.
- P2 is the same coach as P2 of Choo Choo TRAIN.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語