"Satellite" by Lena Meyer-Landrut is featured on the PAL version of Just Dance 3.
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair, a short strapless dress with blue and purple panels separated by white curls and a large blue cresent moon, and pink leg stap wedges.
The scenery is a mystic horoscope place (because of the blue clouds, stars and the Zodiac Signs symbol on the floor around the dancer).
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise both of your hands up slowly.
Gold Move 2: Raise both of your hands up and lift your right leg up.
Satellite is featured in the following Mashup:
- The moon on the dancer's dress stays before she appears and after she fades off.
- This song was the winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2010.
- This was the very first PAL Exclusive Just Dance song, along with Marcia Baila.
- The moon on her dress might represent how the moon is a natural satellite to the Earth.
- Even though she doesn't strike her hands together when she leans and opens up her arms, there is a strike command in the pictograms about the move.
- Wesley Enriquez designed a dress called Moon Dress, which takes inspiration from this song.
- This is the first and only song from the Eurovision Song Contest in the main series.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語