The dancer is a woman wearing a glittery purple jacket over a cobalt blue tank top, a pair of black leggings, a grey-blue bandanna around her neck, a pair of dark blue boots, and has her black hair tied into a ponytail.
A disco balled-based wall with a rounded digital panel with pixels that constantly switch colors.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Move your arms downwards vigorously and kick with your left leg.
Gold Moves 3 and 5: Punch the air with both hands.
Gold Move 4: Swing your right arm and bring it down diagonally in a strike.
- This is the first fully Russian-language song in the entire series.
- This is the second song to have any Russian lyrics, after The Power (in the intro).
- The lyrics aren't written in the Latin alphabet. This is the only song in the main series to do this.
- This is the fourth eighth-gen exclusive song in the entire series, after Ain't No Other Man, Domino and Want U Back on Just Dance 4.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-lFPPMsQFk
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 http://vk.com/official_justdance?w=wall-91671333_1976
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語