The dancer, a model, has long curly dark purple hair in a tie-up. She wears a short cocktail strapless frilly shades-of-blue dress, a sky blue bracelet on her right wrist as well as a pair of sky blue pumps.
The routine takes place in a dark room with colored geometrical shapes moving around in different ways. During the course of the routine, the word "GLAM" can be seen spelled letter by letter in the background.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All: Move your right hand to the right and bring your left hand from in front of your chest to the left.
So Glamorous appears in the following Mashup:
- This dancer resembles Danse.
- The dress the coach is wearing was presented in a fashion show.[zitat benötigt]
- The game states that the song is covered by The Girly Team; however it has been proven to be the original.
- In Just Dance Now, the song is titled as "So Glamourous" (the Canadian/European way of spelling it) instead of "So Glamorous" (the American way of spelling it).
- This is probably because Ubisoft is French and, thus, follows British English.
- In the PS3 store on Just Dance 4, the dancer has a lighter color scheme in the menu icon.
- Also, if you watch the preview, the video and audio are both out of sync.
- Strangely, the song's code name doesn't have DLC at the end.
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 4|
| Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross|
Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle
So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語